Chapter 11

His green eyes seem to pierce through mine, our emotions as see through as cellophane. The room seems to haze out of focus, until it is just us. His eyes quick flicker bright like a flame, before he takes his hands and cups them around my cheek. In one swift movement, his lips connect with mine, and we seem to ignite, a spark growing within us. He molds perfectly within my frame, and he smiles with every kiss. The subtle touch of him feels good, for I have missed it so much. Things start to heat up as my hands move from the back of his head to the top, giving the colorful strands a light tug. He whispers a profanity just loud enough for me to hear, and I can't help but laugh at how easily I could make him crumble. His hands seem to roam around a bit more, until he settles on my hips.

"Shh. I've missed you so much Kate." He settles his nose into my collar.

"I've missed you too." That's the only talking we needed in that time, because we both knew where this was going to go.

"OI!" A deep voice yells. My eyes suddenly open, revealing a mad Luke.

"What the hell Luke?"

"You!" He says crossing his arms.

"What about me? I was sleeping! I would have loved to have kept dreaming but your sorry ass had to wake me up."

"Well it's already 3pm so you should get up anyway. Wait... you were dreaming about Michael weren't you?" A smirk appears on his face, and I want to smack it off.

"No! I was dreaming about not having you in my life! And loving it!"

"Harsh sweetheart. Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

"Luke, I most certainly don't talk in my sleep."

"OH MICHAEL DO IT AGAIN! DON'T STOP!" He tries to imitate my high pitched voice, but ends up sounding like a grandma on helium as he walks out from the living room into the kitchen.

"YOUR A DICK!"

"WELL I'M NOT THE ONE HAVING SEXUAL DREAMS ABOUT A BOY!"

"OH IM SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SHARES OF ONES ABOUT GIRLS THOUGH!" I shoot back, knowing full well that he has considering he talks in his sleep. A lot.

"THAT'S A FALSE STATEMENT. I GET SOME, THEREFORE I DON'T NEED TO DREAM ABOUT IT. AND THEN WE HAVE YOU THE SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SEXUALLY ACTIVE HUMAN BEING."

"JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GET AS MUCH ACTION AS YOU PRETTY BOY, DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T DO IT AS WELL!"

"You know, as me being your friend with benefits I feel that statement is somewhat true." He sits next to me on the couch, and gives me a wink.

"Oh please, that was one time. The only benefits that come with you is being able to get stuff off of the top shelf."

"And you love that don't you little one."

"I'm not little. I'm 5'8 thank you very much." I cross my arms and pout.

"Little to me."

"Yeah cause you are a fucking giraffe."

"Touche little one."

"Hey! Okay I'm gonna head over to Michael's because you're an ass."

"Okay bub." I give him a light smile before grabbing my bag.

"GO GET SOME BABE!" Luke smacks me in the butt, surprising me.

"You smack my ass again, I will smack your face. Got it?"

"Oooh kinky."

"Screw you man." I laugh, heading out the door.

-