Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A/N: Another chapter is here! I hope you guys like it. My stats for this story are really going down so please comment and vote!! Once I get 20 votes and 10 comments on this chapter I'll upload another one :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the call go into voicemail for the fifth time made me agitated. I have no clue as to why he wasn't picking the phone up. He wanted to kill us and now he won't even talk to us?

"I think we should visit him Ryan. That is the only way he will talk to us and we can figure this out." I suggested, wary of Ryan's reaction. His face went pale and he gritted his teeth.

"There is absolutely no way that can go right. Your dad is a psychopath Hales. We can never predict what his next move will be." Ryan argued.

"I can't live in fear for the rest of my life Ry. I need to know how to get past this. I've been running from bullies my entire life and I'm sick and tired of it." I cried. My breath was starting to hitch and it was becoming very hard to breathe. I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom locking the door. Tears were falling down my face and I couldn't stop the panic attack. I prayed that Ryan wouldn't come in and see me like this. That's the last thing I would want.

I heard the door unlock and Ryan rushing in sitting down next to me. Great. Perfect.

"Hales...look at me please. I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen I just wanted to keep you safe."

"Go away Ryan." I managed to get out. Ryan removed my hands from my face and wiped away my tears. Before I could even blink I felt his lips meet mine. He pulled away looking panicked.

"Oh my god I can't believe I just did that. I'll just leave no-" I cut Ryan off and pressed my lips to his again. He took a while to respond but once he did he put his hands on my face and deepened the kiss. We stayed like that for god knows how long until we finally pulled away.

" Well then...that was quite intense" I stammered, trying to catch my breath.

"That's one way of putting it" Ryan smirked.

"So is that a yes to visiting my dad then?" I asked grinning.

"Way to kill the moment Hales. I guess we can go...but we have to meet him in a public place. We can leave him a voicemail and ask to meet him at the skating rink." Ryan sighed.

"Thanks Ry." I smiled kissing his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time right? Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Once again 20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter!!! Peace!