Chapter 2- Toby F***ing Rogers....

~[Toby's POV]~

Ben seemed to stare at me for a while before turning around and walking out of the room silently.

I followed after him, seeing what he was doing before I ran into Masky. "Hey, Rogers" he teased, laughing under his mask. Letting out a soft growl I pushed him away and continued after the blonde who had managed to get down the hallway.

I wanted to figure out both how he woke up with me and why he had just silently walked out of the room.

Stop....

"Oh god.... Not them...." I groaned. The voices in my head spoke to me in a quiet voice yet it echoed.

I shook my head an whimpered softly, stepping a bit forward then grabbing the sides of my head, my fingers intertwining with my hair and making it more messier than it was, I twitched a bit more than normal as I whispered, "B-Ben.... W-wait...."

He turned around jut before I fell to my knees and my face met the floor.

Ben let a shout out for Slenderman and ran over to me, he then gently grabbed my side and started to shake me. I mumbled, yet couldn't move. It was as though my limbs shut down.

"Toby....?" His voice sounded a bit drunk.

I groaned again. Showing him that I was still fine.

"What the f*ck, Ben?!" Jeff's voice shouted a crossed the room I jumped a bit when he did.

I felt Ben's hands lift up from my now going cold body, "I didn't do anything....!" He shouted, still drunk.

Jeff crossed over the room, kicking my side as he went passed trying to hurt me, I cringed a bit and moved finally to curl up, holding my stomach.

I moved.

I can move.

I tried to sit up yet only got halfway up to then fail, I tried again and succeeded.

I then suddenly grabbed Jeff by his hoodie when he grabbed Ben by the collar of his shirt and lifted him slightly in the air.

I twitched again when Jeff turned his head then punched him, he dropped Ben who fell to the floor and scurried off to get Slenderman, and stumbled back, grabbing both his mouth with one hand and his nose with his other.

"You little shit" he growled.

A small blood trickled down the forever cut smile in his left cheek.

I managed to hurt him....

Before he could do anything to me, I turned around and darted off.

"Toby F*cking Rogers! Get your little ass over here!" He shouted behind me, chasing me as well.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, locking it then barricading it before laying against all the objects in front of the door.

He banged the door hard, swearing in the process.

I swallowed dryly, tears forming at my eyes.

"Jeff get over here!" Another voice shouted over the banging and Jeff's own voice....

Slenderman

Thank him..... I thought, remembering the taunts that my voice gave to me.

Stupid.

Stupid, why would you do that? You know he's older and tougher than you!

I whimpered a bit, hearing Jeff's footsteps walk off with his grumbles and groans. Exhaling shakily, I heard a soft knock on the door, tensing up, I asked softly, "w-who is i-it....?"

"It's me—Ben." A soft voice came from outside the room.

I let another hard swallow, slowly moving the stuff to open the door.

Ben stood there, looking up at me, a weak little smile came across his lips as he suddenly...

Hugged me?

His face went into my shoulder almost, as his arms quickly wrapped around my neck slightly, I heard a small laugh from him mixed with a sob.

I moved my arms around his trembling body, settling them around his waist, pulling him closer as he did the same with me.

Ben then moved his hands down my shoulders to my chest where he looked up at me, tears still slightly in his eyes.

I moved one of my hands from his waist up to wipe one of tears that slipped down his cheeks, a bit of blood had managed to mix with it.

He took my hand in the gentlest grip, looking down at it and then looking up at me.

I stared at him for a moment.

Suddenly he reached up to gently lower the mouth guard I still had on my face, resting it on my chin as he leaned over softly to whisper, "Toby, You son of a bitch, I love you"

I mumbled in a soft tone, "I love you too, Ben"

And with that, we kissed each other...

((*holds up a poster saying, 'the end'* *snickers softly, smiling while taking another poster saying, 'Just Kiddin' '*))