Motel California (Part 2)

"What happened?" Stiles asks Ethan.

"I don't know how I got here or what I was doing." Ethan says.

"You should be more helpful considering, we just saved your life." Stiles points out.

"Probably shouldn't have." Ethan mumbles.
"Scott." Allison says before running off to find Scott.

"Lydia, doesn't this seem familiar to you?" Stiles asks Lydia.

"How?" Lydia and I both ask.

"You may be connected to all of this because it seems similar to the time you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane at your birthday party." Stiles says. Lydia stands there with shock and anger.

"How dare you think it's her, Stiles!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just a possibility. I'm just throwing it out there." Stiles stammers.

"Shhh" Lydia says. She walks out to a large drainage gate and listens. "Boyd!"

We go into Boyd's room and can't find him. We are about to exit.

"The bathroom" I say.

We go into the bathroom and sure enough there's Boyd. Underwater with a safe on his chest. Stiles tried to drain the tub pulling at whatever Boyd used to clog it but it wouldn't work. Stiles backs up and yelps in pain since he hit the space heater and burned himself.

"The heat snapped Ethan out of the trance, we need Boyd to touch the heat or burn himself." I say.

"How are we going to get him to touch this thing?" Stiles asks.

"Road flares. They still burn even underwater." Lydia says.

Stiles runs out of the room to get some road flares from the bus. I hear whimpering coming from the bed. I walk over to the bed, bend down and lift up the covers. I look under the bed and Isaac is there hiding and he rolls away from the light. Stiles comes back with a road flare lite and he runs into the bathroom. I follow him and stand in the doorway. Stiles throws the flare in the tub, Boyd snaps out of it and his eyes glow and fangs appear as he launches himself out of the tub throwing the safe off of him.

Stiles gives me the road flare. "Burn Isaac with it. I know it will hurt him but it will help him." Stiles says.

I go back to the bed and flip over the covers and burn Isaac with the flare. He snaps out of it while hissing in pain.

"Where's Allison?" I ask. Lydia and Stiles look around and we see a light from the parking lot. We run down to the parking lot to see Scott standing in a pool of gasoline and has gasoline dripping off of him and he's holding a road flare.

"There's no hope." Scott tells Allison. "There's no hope for me or for Derek."

"Derek's death wasn't your fault." Allison says holding back tears.

"No matter what I do the people I care about getting hurt and dying. Killing myself might be the best thing I could do for everyone." Scott says. "Everything was better before the bite. Back when I was no one special, not good at lacrosse, not popular and not special. It would be better to be a no one again, no one at all."
Stiles then steps forward with tears running down his face. I'm crying too but Stiles is taking this harder for anyone. He's listening to his best friend talk about ending his life.
"Scott, you are someone. You're my best friend. You're my brother, Scott. Macy's older brother. She looks up to you, she even idolizes you as if you were her brother by blood." Stiles says as he steps into the pool of gasoline. "If you're going to kill yourself, then you're going to kill me too because I'm going down with you." I start to cry even more, I can't loose both of my brothers.