Chapter 1

(For this story Rydel isn't their sister she is a friend of the boys)
Ages
Riker-16
Ratliff-16
Rocky-16
Ross-15
Rydel-15
Ryland-14

Riker Pov
Today me and my brothers are moving to Cali. I wanna become an actor. My mom already signed us up for dance classes at this dance studio called the Rage. There is this girl named.....ummm I think Rydel and she's showing us around. So any way Cali here we come.

(Skip Plane ride)

The boys Pov
We got to our new house and got dressed for dance. When we got to the studio there was the most beautiful girl there. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes and was pretty tall.

Rydel Pov
When the new guys came in they were all looking at me with there jaw dropped and were pretty much drewling. I walked up to them and introduced myself. "Hi I'm-" I got cut off by the one with long brown hair. "sexy" he finished. "Your cute" I giggled. "Well I'm Rydel. And you are?" I asked. "Available" the oldest one said while smirking. I giggled and the short blonde said, " I'm Ross, this is Ryland, Rocky, Ratliff, and Riker" he pointed each one out. "Well you are in all my dances and we have hip-hop first so wear combat-boots" I smiled. I showed them the room and as we were stretching I could feel eyes on my butt. I turned around and saw Ratliff, Riker, Rocky and Ross smirking at me. I smiled at them and turned back around. "Get into a group of six and make up a dance and the girl has to be the lead" I got with the boys and they all started crowding me. "Guys focus" I said laughing and clapping my hands. We did our dance and since Riker was the strongest he did the lifts with me.
Ross brake-danced and the rest just did regular hip-hop. "Guys this dance is good. I think it's compition good" the teacher said. "Do you think we could perform it?" I asked. She nodded I turned around and gave each of the boys a hug, well Rocky picked me up bridal-style and kissed my cheek and I blushed. I went to get water for us but this guy pinned me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. The guys were starting to come over when I pushed the guy off and went to get my water. "Damn girl how'd you get so strong?" Ratliff asked. "I'm a girl not a helpless puppy" I said back. Rocky put his hand around my sholders and Riker put his hand around my waist. I smiled and we finished off the day and I went to their house to swim. I got changed and sat on their couch. Ryland came down the steps and jumped on my lap "how's it going hot stuff?"he asked. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him. He took me outside and threw me in the pool. I went up on the diving board and did a flip into the pool. When I got out of the pool all the guys were smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, smiling and Ross whispered in my ear, "You look hot girl" I smiled and turned to him. "Your all right" I said back. "Oh that's it" he picked me up and threw me in the pool. I felt him look into my bikini bottoms and he smirked. "Do you mind?" I giggled. He blushed and let go. "Ross stop looking in the poor girl's bikini your not going to before I do" Riker said and I laughed. "In your dreams" I said and he smirked. Ross jumped into the pool and picked me up. He put me on his shoulders and I flipped off him. Everyone clapped for us and Ross bowed for us. "Hey where's your bathroom?" I asked. Rocky showed me it and asked me to sleep over and obviously I said yes. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran back downstairs. I know they all like me its just I know which one I like the most but I don't want to hurt any feelings.