Chapter 2

Rocky Pov
Thank God she said yes to the sleepover. I like her so much I think I might be in love. So when we got out of the pool Rydel asked me, "Can I borrow a shirt and sweatpants?" I nodded and took her hand. I don't know why but I felt sparks. I gave her the sweatpants and let her change. We went back downstairs and as Rydel was about to sit down Ryland went and pushed her onto my lap. We gave him the look and Rydel got off my lap. When she sat down, Ryland sat on her lap and wrapped his arms around her. "Kid I'm to old for you" Rydel said laughing. He nodded got off her lap. "Hey lets play truth or dare" Riker suggested. We all nodded and started the game.
Rydel Pov
Riker: Ross truth or dare
Ross: Dare
Riker: Jump in the pool in just your boxers
(Ross did it)
Ross: Rocky truth or dare
Rocky:Truth
Ross: is it true you like a girl
Rocky: true
Rocky: Rydel Truth or dare
Rydel: truth
Rocky: Do you have a boyfriend?
Rydel: no
Rydel: Ryland truth or dare
Ryland: dare
Rydel: I dare you to kiss Ratliff
Ryland turned to look at me like I was crazy. He looked scared and went into kiss Ratliff. Ratliff didn't kiss back he just looked like he was discussed.
Riker pov
"Rydel do you play an instrument?" I asked. She nodded "I play piano" she stated. We all looked at each other and Rocky asked "Can you play something for us?" she nodded and we led her into the basement. She played and singed fantastic!!!! "Rydel your amazing" I said. She thanked me and Ratliff asked, "You wanna be in our band?" she nodded. "What's it called?" she asked. "We were thinking R5" I said. "Cool" she said. We decided that we would watch a scary movie.
Rocky pov
So as we were watching the movie, we heard a scream. "Rydel it isn't that scary" Ratliff stated. "That wasn't me it was Ross" Rydel said laughing and we all started laughing. Rydel would hide her face in my chest at the scary parts. She jumped on my lap at one point. She fell asleep and I picked her up and put her in the guest room. I woke all the guys up and we went to bed.
Rydel pov
I woke up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see the boys staring at me. Rocky sat down next to me and pulled me on his lap. All the guys were staring at us smiling. I layed my head in Rocky's chest and tried to fall back asleep but I decided to just listen to their conversation.
Riker Pov
Me, Ross and Ratliff talked and we decided to let Rocky have Rydel. It's obvious that she likes him. We went to go get Rydel and Rocky practically ran to the guest room. She was curled up on the bed and looked so cute. We shook her awake and she started staring at us. Rocky sat down next to her and put her on his lap. She fell asleep and Rocky kissed her forehead. "Rocky we talked it over and since you like Rydel so much you can have her" Ross said. "Thanks but I don't think she likes me back" he stated. Rydel looked up at him and kissed him. We were all shocked but Rocky was the most.
Rocky Pov
She kissed me.
And it was fantastic!!!! I bit her lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and let me explore ger mouth. We were fighting over whose tounge would win and I let her explore my mouth. I pushed her down on the bed and we kissed more. We finally pulled away and had 4 smirking boys staring at us. We laughed and I took her hand. We ran down the steps and I put Rydel on my back and got a drink. "Hey I'll make pancakes" Rydel cheered. I let her down and she made us pancakes.
Rocky and Rydel Pov
Best morning ever!!!!!!!
I got to kiss the person I liked!!!!