D-Date?

Jack POV
  I really liked Elsa, I mean really! She is nice, pretty, smart, did I mention pretty? She glows up a whole room! So graceful too.

"Jack? You there?" My buddy Eugene asked me. "You were zoning out". Hiccup just laughed.
----Lunch----
  I wonder if Elsa is gonna sit with us...oh and her friends! Of course! I just wanted Elsa near me. I had Hiccup push over one so she could sit next to me. This is kinda how I want it:
                               Jack Elsa
          Flynn Blondie.          Hicc Red
                        Hopefully no one!
Yeah, like that! I saw Elsa walking towards me. I waved to her. Her & her friends started running towards us.
"Els. Please sit next to me!" I whisper patting the empty seat beside me.

"Okay, Frost, just for you!"  She replies smiling. "Oh! Hi Hiccup!" She smiled at Hicc. Dammit, forgot about him!

"Oh, Hey Elsa! How's it been?" He said then smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes. Ugh, he is not stealing my Snowflake!

"Ugh! He is not stealing my Snowflake!" I said my thoughts out loud! Fuck, Frost! "Fuck, Frost!" 0.0 AGAIN?!? I looked over at Elsa who was blushing, she knew it was her.

"Someone saying their thoughts out loud, Frost?" Eugene said crossing his arms. He smirked, so did Haddock. Oh, shut it Haddock! She doesn't like you!

"Oh, shut it!" I said then gave him a glare. I just slumped on my chair and crossed my arms.

"So, Elsa." I overheard Hiccup and Els's conversation.
"Yes, Hiccup?" She said giggling.
"Will you go on a date with me?"
"Uhm" she glanced at me. I hope she remembers our hang out..date?...hang out. "I-I"
"It's fine if you don't want to!" Hicc said rubbing the back of his neck.
"No-No! I would love to hang out! It's just...Jack had asked me earlier...Sorry, Hiccup..:(" Hah! "Hang out" nice one, Els. At least she remembered!
"Ouh, I..i understand.." He said sadly. Elsa looked over to me with a frown. I just shrugged.

Sorry that this is short! Hope you enjoyed!