Author note (Introduction)

This is a fanfiction based on the abc show Castle, a homocide drama that is absolutely awesome. If you haven't watched it, you should.
Copyright for all characters except my OC's belong to the abc and the producers of Castle.
Copyright for Leslie, Connor and Alison belong to me, as they are my characters.
I feel I should put in a general warning for my readers, just in case you happen to be of a sensitive disposition.
This story, being a murder mystery, does include graphic description of death. There is also some violence, as well as mentions of rape and drugging. There is a fair amount of raw emotion too.
I am still working on this story, so it may be a little while before I update this. I'll probably finish the whole thing before I split it into chapters and upload it. Sorry if I keep you waiting!
But I hope it will be worth the wait.

As a brief taster;
A double murder leaves a young woman orphaned and in the killer's crosshares. Fortunately for her, Beckett and Castle are put on the case. With close ties to the victims, and the countdown to the next strike weighing heavy on her mind, Beckett is forced to dig deep to solve one of the most frightening cases yet.