Chapter 18: Game Plan

A/N: 3rd last chapter here! OMG I can't believe this story is almost over I just...ugh the feels, I was actually freaking out during the part when Harry and Louis are at Nando's. But here it is, typed super fast on Sunday because I forgot it was Sunday. Yeah....I don't have a very good  sense of time....

Once again, thank you to everyone who's been reading this story, you guys are phenomeniall and I love you all! Did that sound creepy? I don't think it did...

Also, for those of you who don't know, I'm going to be posting 2 new stories in May, and it would mean a lot to me if you could check them out...you know.....when I actually get around to posting them....

Does anyone even read these author's notes anymore? Hmmmm......

Today's Question is....

If you could go on a date with any of the boys, who would it be?

^^^^Tough one I know^^^^

If you liked it....

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-SR

Liam's P.O.V

"Okay lads, we're gonna need a game plan if we're planning on rescuing Safaa." I say, pacing back and forth in front of my four bandmates sitting on the couch in front of me.

After paying the cabbie more than necessary for putting up with our ridiculousness, the five of us pooled the little bit of money we had left to rent out a hotel room, earning quite a weird look from the lady at the reception desk. I don't blame her though, five teenage guys sleeping in one room does sound kinda fishy. She probably thought we were going to...no, bad Liam, you do not have the mind of Zayn, Niall, Harry or Louis, don't let your train of thought veer that way. Anyways, almost immediately after, the five of us sprinted upstairs and began formulating a plan to get back Zayn's sister. And by we I mean the four of them plopped their lazy asses down on the couch and listened as I came up with a plan.

"But Liam, I'm pretty sure Adam has Safaa, and I don't think he's going to willing hand her over." Niall says from his position squished between Zayn and the end of the couch. Huh, so it's true, Zayn is the one who takes up all the room.

"That's why we're all going to dress up in black and go all ninja on his ass." Louis says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I mentally facepalm, "Louis, you know we can't do that, not if we don't want to get arrested...or shot."

Louis huffs and settles down back into his seat beside Harry and Zayn, "Then what exactly are we going to do? Because we are making absolutely no progress."

"Well um...." I trail off at a loss for words. Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what we're going to do.

"Well we're going to need to sneak into the studio. Which means that we need some sort of distraction." Zayn pipes up.

"We could throw a bomb!" Harry says excitedly.

"Yes Hazza, because we all just have a couple of spare bombs lying around in our pockets." Louis says sarcastically, earning him a look from the curly haired boy.

"A distraction." I mumble to myself, that's actually not such a bad idea, but exactly what will we use as a distraction?

"Umm...." Niall begins, his eyes darting around the room, "If we go outside, without any disguises. We could start a fan-mob."