Chapter 8

(Reece's P.O.V)

One double bed.

"This can't be the right room" she said trying to convince herself more than me "Since when did Tom get something wrong Lauren? Think about it, this is the right room, probably managements idea" I said trying to convince her. I didn't mind sharing beds with her. I mean, she's hot. No.

She's beautiful. Her long silky, brown hair. The way it waves in the wind. And her perfect blue eyes. The way they sparkled in the sunlight. I loved the freckles that were dotted across the bridge of her nose. Her legs were long and tanned just like a model's. She was beautiful.

I think I'm falling.Fast.

"Hello? Earth to Reece?" Lauren said making me realise that I had just been staring at her. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked "I said, you have a signing in the morning at 10:30am so we'd better get to bed now because it's already-" she paused to look at her phone "10:00pm" "Okay, mother" I replied. She gave me a sarcastic smile and then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and change into her pyjamas. I just took my shirt and trousers off and jumped into bed and got comfortable under the covers.

"Um what do you think you're doing?" Lauren asked walking back into the room in a black vest top and very short shorts. "My face is up here Bibby" she said with a straight face. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I think you know" she said.

I watched her get an extra blanket out of the wardrobe. She walked over to the bed, laid on the duvet and put the blanket over her. "What are you doing? I don't have rabies you know" she turned over to look at me "Yes, I know you don't have rabies but I've caught you staring at stuff you shouldn't have even been looking at twice tonight. Goodnight Bibby." she said and with that she turned over again and switched off the lamp plunging us into the pitch black.

--5 hours later--

I woke up to Lauren stirring next to me. I looked at the clock on my phone. 3:00am. Great. She stirred some more "Lauren, are you alright?" I whispered. No answer. "Lauren?" still no answer. I just laid there and stared at her until she suddenly sat up. Scaring me to death. She started to walk out of the room. "Where are you going now?" I asked. She didn't reply. Just kept walking. I decided to leave her alone. Maybe she was jsut going to get a glass of water and didn't want disturbing.

About 2 minutes later she walked back in with a blank expression and she didn't even look at me once "Lauren you're scaring me now, are you okay?" I asked again. She said nothing, just climbed back into bed. But this time she got under the duvet I was under and cuddled up to me. Strange. I laid there for a while just staring at the ceiling and listening to her breath until eventually i fell asleep.

Double upstate. My question is do you want the next story to be a Barclay or a Jake?