10

It's Wednesday. Choosing day. The boys have friends over and I met them a little bit but now I'm just in my room. Trying to decide. I sigh and roll over on the bed over to my laptop and change the song. I've made my choice and now I should go tell them. I get up from the bed and down the stairs practicing how I'm going to tell all the guys this, in my head. I approach the door to the basement and hear voices. 

"So you guys and Josie?" I hear deep voice ask. A crowd of low laughs erupts. 

"Who's tapping that?" Another voice.

"Who said it was just one of us?" Cameron says, I can hear his smirk. 

"She's with all of you?" Another voice

"She's our perfect little slut." I hear Cameron say. 

"And she's damn good in bed." Jack says. 

"Why do you guys ask? You want to borrow her?" Cameron asks with a laugh. 

"Hell yeah, she's fucking hot." I hear as I rush down the hall, anger burning inside me. My aggression holds back the tears. I slam the door to my room notifying everyone in the house I'm pissed. I crash onto my bed, staining the pillows with tears. 

"Josie!" I hear Nash's voice chase up the stairs. 

"Josie please, let us explain," I hear Cameron. 

"I hate it here!" I shout, "Fuck off you bastards," I scream to the my locked door. 

The rest of the boys trudge up the stairs to my room and even JC and Kian try to get me to come out but I don't budge. I crawl back over to the door and sit in front of it so they can't break in. They pound on the door, begging to enter the room I just sit still, up against the door and wait for the to stop. 

Eventually, they do, leaving one person tapping lightly on the floor behind the door. After the past few days with the boys, I've noticed many things about them. Like Nash only sits still when he is sleeping, that Jack J like free styles a rap to almost everything he does, or that they all enjoy walking around the house without shirts on because they all enjoy being comfortable. I have decided that the tapping fingers belong to Cameron. He often taps his fingers around the house and on the furniture when he's bored. 

It's been just me and Cameron sitting on each side of the door for almost an hour, "Go away Cameron." I sniffle into a tissue then dab it to the corner of my eyes. 

"Nope," he says popping the 'P' at the end. 

"Why can't you guys just leave me alone?" I ask. 

"Because, because you will have to come out of that room eventually and when you do I want to be there. Because I want explain. Because I'm sorry you had to hear that stuff, I'm sorry I said it." He explains. I reach up for the door handle and turn it scooting out of the way for it to swing open. I need comfort so much. "I'm sorry" he says, looking into my sorrowful eyes filled with tears. 

"Sorry? Don't worry, you don't have to apologize to your good little slut." I quote him. 

"Josie I just said that for the guys, I didn't mean any of it."

"You don't even like me or want to get to know me, you just want a sex slave." I say through gritted teeth. 

"No we do!" He protests. 

"Then why didn't you get one girl for each of you?" 

"We wanted to share, to spoil one girl." 

"But you never want a relationship with me?" 

"We never said that," 

"You want to all date me?"

"It's not like that..."

"Well then explain it to me!" I demand. 

"I would if I could but I don't know what this is, yet." he reaches for my hand and I don't flinch away for the first time. I'm just so sick of caring and pushing them away. I'm so unsure about everything now. 

"I just want a real home and a real life." I say letting tears fall down my cheeks. I feel his hand squeeze mine and then he tugs me into his arms. I let go, giving up and letting him take me in. I cry, hard, suddenly, a wave of upsetting thoughts and emotions fill in me and I'm so tired of feeling everything. 

"I'm trying so hard to give that to you," He says as I cry into his shoulder. "I'm sorry about what I said." 

"I forgive you," I sigh, not sure if I mean it. I cry some more and for a while we just sit there, him holding me while I cry and then once I stop I feel myself start to fall asleep. "I don't want to sleep in my own bed." I cry again. 

"Shhhhh," Cameron tells me in a whisper. I feel my body being lifted into his arms and off of the floor. His grasp around me is tight and protective. We walk through the halls and my eyes are barely open just enough to see Cameron, holding me to his chest. A door creaks open and we enter a dark room, Cameron lays me down on a soft surface and I curl up instantly. I feel another body laying down on the bed and then their arms taking me into their chest. 

"I'm not sleeping with anyone of you for a while," I say sleepily. 

"You don't have to." Cameron whispers so close to my ear his warm breath makes me blush. His arms wrap around me and tighten around my torso. "You don't have to do anything besides sleep right now." 

I sigh and shut my eyes once more. Cameron's chest is firm up against my back and his knees fit in the back of mine, like we fit together perfectly. As I begin drifting off into a deep sleep I wonder about something. Love. "Cameron?" I whisper out into the darkness. 

"Hmm?"

"What's love?" I ask him scared for an answer, with a tear in my eyes. 

"Love is the feeling you have for someone and you know they're the one. The one you would give anything for, do anything for, be anyone. It's the thing that keeps you grounded the thing that will make you the most happy and sad all at the same time. It's the most powerful feeling there is." He finishes. "Why do you ask?"

"My mother said she loved me, before she died. Before I was born she wrote a note saying she will always love me." I whisper. 

"I'm sorry she passed away," He says. 

"It's okay," I lie. "Goodnight Cameron." 

"Goodnight Love," He whispers and kisses me cheek. 

"Love," I repeat. 

A.N.~

Sorry it's so short. Next chater is a huge plot twist so be ready! LOve you guys!!!! 8 votes????