Chapter 1: introduction

Asia's POV

Ding ding ding
I hear my alarm clock go off. 7:30 AM. I got up out of bed and went to my bathroom. Well I'm a mess in the morning. I then used the bathroom and went downstairs. Oh where are my manners. I'm Asia Willow Lamb and I'm 22 and I live in London , England. I'm one of those girls obsessed with you tubers like Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and Casparlee, but especially danisnotonfire. He is my one and only and as cliché as it sounds he has helped me through a lot
*flashback*
I was 17 and I was getting bullied a lot. "Loser. You'll never have any friends."
"Faggot"
"Idiot"
"Ugly, stupid faggot"
"No one likes you"
"Go kill yourself"
Everyone made fun of me because I was different. My hair was long and strait and an ombré brown with purple tips. I wore a lot of clothes you find in stores like hot topic, and I liked bands like muse, panic at the disco, and my chemical romance. It was a Tuesday(a/n I don't know when dans first video was posted like Monday or anything soo) after about an hour and 30 minutes of hitting, kicking, insults, and things being thrown at me it was finally the end of the day. I ran as fast as I could home. I unlocked my door and ran up to my room to cry. Like I did every day. Did I note I was depressed? Well now I have. Anyway I then got into YouTube and saw something on the front page "HELLO INTERNET" by Danisnotonfire. I clicked on it and watched the short video. I loved it! I love how funny a and awkward he was. I loved his smile and fringe. I loved him. I instantly subscribed.
*End of flashback*
I then go down to the kitchen and get breakfast. Waffles yay. By the way my best friend taylor lives with me in our flat. She made waffles. "Morning, queen Elizabeth," I hear taylor say. I turn around to see her in a pink tutu and purple leggings and a unicorn T-shirt. I laughed at her "shut up unicorn," I fired back at her
"Any way, why are you in a tutu?"
"I don't know"
"You are so wierd"
"I'm going to the store"
"Please tell me your not going like that"
"Yes ma'am I am," she skipped out of the kitchen and out the flat as I heard her slam the door. After she left I got a plate from the cabinet and grabbed a waffle and syrup. I are the waffles and washed off the plate and put it away and  went upstairs. I then got ready for the day. I first took a shower then dried off a got dressed. I wore a tank top with wide sleeves and the words "east coast, west coast" written actions it. I also wore some dark jeans and white converse. I put my hair up into a pony tail and put on makeup. I did a natural concealer and powder then a light, yet dark eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. I then finished with some light lipstick that matched the color of my lips. I then grabbed my backpack, keys, phone, headphones, and £60, and left.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of the accident. Look to more in the future.
Stay fangirly my fangirls/guys
-Asia OUT!!✌️