Chapter 4: the News

Taylor's POV

It has been 3 weeks since that movie. I've missed PJ so much. I miss his Brown curly hair, his green eyes, his perfect smile. Everything about him. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to call him mine. I wanted to stay with him forever. I needed him. Asia and Dan have gotten together and went on a date a couple days ago. I wish that was me and PJ. I had been up off a few hours on tumbler getting lost in the fantasy world of fangirling and tumbler clothes. It was 4 In the morning when I heard Asia pacing around her room. I closed my computer, got out of my bed and walked to her room. I knocked on her door. "Hey, can I come in?"
"Um, yeah. Just hold on a sec" I then heard shuffling and an a click. I walked in and sat on her bed. "You okay? I heard you pacing around your room"

A"yeah. Maybe. I don't know Taylor! I'm freaking out right now."

T"ok one, calm your tits, and two whats wrong"

A"someone posted a picture of me and..."

T "you and what," she said something really quiet. Almost like she was whimpering dan.
A"d..d...Dan," what wrong with just a picture of dan and her it's not like they were sleeping together.

A"sleeping...t...together," shit. I jinxed it. 

T"Asia it's ok," I stood up and hugged her then sat down,"it's not that big of a deal"

A"Yes it is! I slept with him"

T"it's ok. It's not like you had sex or anything"

A"we did have sex Taylor!" I was shocked mouth open. I was now mad, scared, happy, and annoyed. She slept with him.

A"and it's positive,"I wasn't as mad anymore. I was happy. But still upset.

T " You mean, you lost your v-card to him?"

A"yes," she broke out in tears and fell to the ground.
A "I'm so sorry," she sobbed. I picked her up and placed her on her bed. She cried into my shoulder. I know I should be mad at her, but I'm not. I'm happy for her. I mean yeah she lost her virginity, but at least she lost it with a great guy. I broke the silence
T "When are you gong to tell him?"

A" I was planning on telling him today, but now I don't know if I should. It is his child after all"

T " If I were you I would tell him in like an hour of something. Invite him over and talk it out. Okay?"

A "Okay, let's go to bed "

T " okay, goodnight."

A "Night," I then got up off her bed, walked out and closed her door as quietly as possible. I walked back to my room and got into bed. My face hit the pillow and I fell into the gaze of dream land.

*That morning*

Asia's POV

I woke up scared about telling Dan. We had unprotected sex and it was positive. I stopped worrying and got out of bed. I wasn't going to bother getting ready yet so I just walked downstairs to the kitchen. It was 10:30 so I knew Taylor was up. I walked in and Taylor was sitting at the breakfast bar in her phone.
A "hey what's for breakfast?"

T "cinnamon toast, I wanted to wait till you woke up to make it."

A "why?"

T "well, I thought we could eat together"

A "okay," I then sat down at the bar and staring playing games on my phone while Taylor made then toast. About a minute or so later I heard the toaster ding and the toast pop out. I jumped at the sudden sound and fell out of my chair. Taylor laughed at me. I then got up and began eating my toast that was put in front of me. I then walked back to me room and pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked on the contact titled danisnotonfire.
Their conversation

A"dan? You awake"

D now I am

A can you come over at like 1 or so? I wanted to watch a movie with you.

D ok how bout in an hour or so?

A it's 5:00 in the morning but I guess it's ok

D ok I'll see you later

A ok bye love

D bye.
I then hung up and went into Taylor's room. "Hey can you help me get ready? Dan will be over soon"

"Yeah I'll be in there in a minute," I then walked to my room and dug through my closet. No, no, NOO I said to myself as I dug through my T-shirts. Taylor then walked in. "The fashion queen has arrived!" She yelled. I laughed and together we dug through my closet.
    After digging through for a while we found an outfit. An old teenage mutant ninja turtle shirt, some rolled up skinny Jeans, and some white high top converse. We matched it with a white bow. I slid on the clothes and walked to the bathroom with my white bow clenched in my hand. I walked I'm and pulled my hair up into a ponytail with 1 small strip of hair braided. I clipped the  bow in and did my make up. I then walked back into my room, where Taylor was waiting. "Perfect."
   As if on cue dan knocked on the door. I walked downstairs to the door and opened it. He was wearing my favorite shirt of his,  galaxy t-shirt, and holding a bouquet of flowers. I hugged him and moved out of the way to let him walk in. I then shit the door and began to walk towards the lounge to pick a movie. "Hey where's Taylor?"

T "here, but I'm leaving to go to Angel's flat so, see y'all later."

A"ok bye, but don't throw rocks at pedestrian birds!" I shouted as she was walking out the door

T "I can't make promises," she yelled as she shut the door. I them walked to the DVD rack by our tv and began looking at all the movies "so, what do you wanna watch"

D "anything really"

A "okay. How about if I stay?"

D"ok," I then took the DVD out of the case and put it into the DVD thing. I then walked back to the couch and sat beside him. He wrapped his arm around me, resting his hand in my shoulder. I blushed and focused my eyes on the tv.
SPOILER ALERT WARNING
I began crying when Mia and her family got into the car crash. That's what happened with my parents.
Flashback
I was 6 years old. We were going to Missouri for a family reunion. We then saw a man was switching around between lanes. "Get between the seats in the floor. NOW!" My mom told me and my brothers  Lathan and Daycen. I quickly unbuckled Lathen and hid him under me since he was two at the time. I then heard a loud screeching noise. I then looked up and saw his truck coming right torwards us "I love you Asia, Lathen, and Daycen." She said to us before the car hit us, causing the car to hit some trees and flip over. The only thing I can remember past that was seeing my stepdad and mom laying in the grass in puddles of blood.
Flashback ending
I then cried into Dan's shoulder. He cooed me softly, while stroking my hair. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He then placed me in his lap as I kept crying into his shoulder.
  I eventually stopped and was laying down. Dan had gone into the kitchen to get something. He then came in with a tray with a sandwich and water on it. He handed me the tray and I began eating.

A"thank you"

D"your welcome. Are you okay now"

A"yeah. I think"

D"okay. What happened to you. You just started to daze off then woke up crying and screaming."

A"I..I don't want to talk about it"

D"okay," I then remembered the reason I invited him here.

A"dan I need to talk to you about something important"

D"okay. What is it?"

A" I'm...I'm...I'm pregnant. And your the father,"...
___________________________
Mwahaha I'm so evil to leave you on a cliff hanger. Anyways look at I actually updated. Sorry for the HUGE delay. School is a bitch I say. Hope you enjoyed!
Stay fangirly my fangirls

-Asia OUT