Chapter 10

Sapphire Murphy in her party outfit on the side! Only it’s not quite that low or short.

R rated near the end

Also, for those who didn’t understand her TATTOO thing, it’s right next to her right hip on the front. It’s a wolf which is howling then the word ‘wolf’ written underneath. Inside the letters is some gold swirling liquid. It’s not actually liquid it just looks like it is. Her wolf put the liquid there but she won’t tell Sapphire what the liquid actually is. (Something to do with being a white wolf).

------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Murphy’s POV

The next morning I was not rudely woken by Lisa. Thank God.

I had a quick shower then changed into a pair of denim shorts, a white tank which showed quite a bit of cleavage and my black leather jacket with some black heels.

When I walked down to the kitchen no one was there yet apart from Lisa and Travis… who were currently making out on the counter like there was no tomorrow.

I hurriedly grabbed an apple then ran out the house.

I jumped on my motorbike and headed for the school. As it was quite early, when I arrived hardly anyone was there.

I welcomed the silence then and went to my locker. I opened it to grab my books but as soon as I did I saw another rose with a new note stuck to it. I smiled goofily to myself and plucked the rose and the note out of my locker.

‘I can’t wait till Sunday. J’

I grinned again and was about to head off to class early when I felt breathing down the back of my neck. I jumped and spun around, sending a punch to the stomach of the person behind me.

Keith crumpled over in pain and groaned.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry, I had no idea that was you!”

After he had recovered he chuckled a bit, “that’s okay, one hell of a punch you got there though.”

I blushed and looked around awkwardly.

“So, are you coming to my party tonight pretty lady?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I exclaimed, winking. “But I thought you wouldn’t be in today, but at home getting ready for it.”

“Nah, me and a few mates are leaving at lunch so we can start getting it ready then.”

“Oh, that’s cool.”

“So, I’ll see you there?”

“Certainly will.” I winked again and waved as he nodded, with a straight face and abruptly walked off.

‘That was a bit weird’ I thought to myself and went to class.

The day passed in a blur, quite like yesterday, lots of guys hitting on me, but I didn’t flirt as much back, not really in the mood for acting like a slut.

On the way home, I couldn’t help myself but to stop at that amazing ice cream parlour from the first day.

I ordered a triple scoop of mint choc chip ice cream and sat in a booth. I stayed there for about half an hour before I decided to go home.

As soon as I walked in the door I was ambushed by a screaming Lisa telling me to ‘hurry up and get your skinny ass in the bath!’ So I did.

After a while I had shaved my skin to perfection as well as washed my body and hair with yummy strawberry smelling stuff.