Epilogue

25 years later
Aubrey's P.o.V
"Dad move."I say trying to push him off me.He came and laid on top of me when I was asleep."But your my baby girl I just want to be close to you."He says and my mom just stands there laughing."First of all this is too close,and second I'm not a baby."I just turned 17 but I'm the youngest of 5 kids.Kai is 25,Keyonee is 24,and the twins are 20.I'm also the only one still at home."And third you're fat so get up."I lie laughing.My dad is far from fat,he used to play in the NBA and is still in good shape,even my mom looks great at 48.Hey that rhymed.
"I'm not fat!"He says getting up and going over to my mom."Am I fat?"He asks and she shakes her head."Far from it baby."She says smiling and he kisses her."Eww get a room."I say getting on my phone."If you knew what it took for us to get like this you wouldn't be over there running your mouth."He tells me and I suck my teeth getting up."I'm going to my room."I say but they don't hear me cuz they're too busy sucking face.I'm honestly surprised I'm the last child the way they act.I walk past my brothers and sisters room just to get to mine.They're the same way they left them cuz they visit alot.When my siblings aren't here its really just me and its hella boring.They would visit more but they're all really busy.Kai plays professional football,Keyonee is a nurse,and the twins both play basketball professionally.We were all pushed towards basketball by our parents but me and Keyonee weren't that good and Kai preferred football.I tried out for the basketball team and didn't make it but I do gymnastics just to stay in shape.I'm really more into music.I rap and sing and I have a YouTube channel that is doing pretty good.I want to do it for a living and my parents support me.
Today is the All-star game and it's tradition for us all to watch it together so everyone's spending the weekend and I'm excited.My parents took off work for the whole weekend.My mom is a doctor and is always on call and even though my dad is retired he's now a analyst for NBA TV and is always traveling.But whenever the whole family is together its always fun.
I lay on my bed and start writing in my notebook.After a while I decide to shoot a video before everyone gets here.We also invited Aunt Rosie and her family but they couldn't make it.She has 6 kids,5 girls and one boy.Her oldest girl and Keyonee are the same age,the second one is a girl and is 23.The third girl is 21,the fourth girl is 19.The boy is 15,and her youngest is 6.Uncle Steph and his wife were supposed to come too.They have 2 kids,both boys.The oldest is 14 and the youngest is 12,but he has another son with this other lady and he's 25.I think her name is Carrie or something.My mom said she tried to say that my dad was the father of her child but they found out she was lying.Uncle Steph moved down here when I was just born and that's when he met his wife.He had custody of his other son but apparently they don't talk much since he went to college out of Miami.
As I'm uploading my video someone walks into my room."Can you knock?"I ask before turning around."I just couldn't wait to see my baby sister."I hear Kai say and I jump up to give him a hug.He kisses the top of my head and I smile."I didn't think you would be the first one here."I say and he shrugs.He lives the furthest away in Chicago but he's the only one in our family who is ever on time."I spoke to Keyonee this morning she said she was working this morning and was flying out in the afternoon."He tells me and I nod.Keyonee lives in Houston."Trey and Taylor said they were like 10 minutes away."He tells me and we walk to my whole computer setup.They live in Atlanta cuz they both play there.Trey got drafted like 2 years ago and Taylor got drafted this year,it was cool for them to both play in Atlanta which is where our grandparents and some of our family is.
"So lemme hear some of that new music you've been working on T."He says and I smile.He calls me T cuz of my middle name and so do the rest of them,only my parents call me Aubrey."Here listen to this."I say playing him the song I just recorded.And he bobs his head with it."Ok ok I like it but its a little slow."He tells me and I nod."I can speed it up a little."I say and he smiles."Yea try that."It takes a minute and when I play it I start vibing with it."Ok you we're right."I admit and he laughs but before he says anything Trey's loud ass busts into the room with Taylor behind him."This music is banging!"We both turn to them laughing.Kai and Trey dap as I hug Taylor.Then Kai comes to hug her and Trey looks at me."Where my hug at?"He asks and I look around."No hug for you,last time you were here you stole my chips."I remind him and he sucks his teeth."I told you you could have it back!" "You already ate them!"I say trying to keep in my laughter."Whatever."He says laughing and pulls me into a hug."Group hug!"Trey yells pulling Kai over and I grab Taylor."Now we're only missing Keyonee."Kai says and just as he says that she walks in on the phone."I said I'd be back when the weekend was over Corey."She says holding her head."Whatever,I don't care."She responds to whatever he says and we all frown.She's talking to her boyfriend Corey,we all hate him.We don't know why she continues to stay with him,he's rude and is always talking down on her.
Kai sighs,takes her phone and ends the call."Kai why would you do that?!"She yells at him reaching for her phone."Cuz I'm tired of you letting him treat you like shit!"He says and she looks down."When I get back he's gonna be mad I hung up." "Then tell him I did and if he has a problem then we can talk."Kai says and she ignores him walking over to us.She hugs us one by one but stops in front of Trey."Who's that girl out there Trey?"She asks and me and Kai look at him as Taylor laughs."She's this girl that lives around here."He says smiling and we all laugh."What happened to Jasmine?"I ask and he shrugs."Nothing,I'll probably see her on Wednesday."He answers and we all laugh some more.Trey is the biggest player and has hundreds of girls on call.
"Hey speaking of girls how's that gorgeous,thick s--"Trey asks looking at Kai and he pushes him."Watch your mouth."He says laughing."Yea how is Erin?"I ask him and he starts cheesing."She's fine." "Yea she is." Trey mumbles and Keyonee hits the back of his head."You still thinking of proposing?"She asks Kai and he thinks."Yea I feel like she's the one." He says and Taylor awws."Then there's us single girls over here."I say hugging Taylor and Trey laughs."Tay doesn't have to be single but of course you are,who would want you?"He says and I hit him."Oww y'all need to stop hitting me damn."He says rubbing his arm."Tay's the only nice one."He says hugging her and she smiles and we all glare at them.They've always had a bond,whenever Trey is clowning with us he's sweet to Taylor. It wasn't always like that.It started around the time she started getting bullied,that's why she's so quiet now.I don't understand why anyone would bully her she's the nicest most prettiest person I've ever meant.
"Its starting."Dad says walking into my room and we all look at him at the same time."What are y'all doing up here?"He asks coming in and Trey puts his arm on his shoulder."A little this a little that."He jokes and we laugh."Get downstairs!"He yells jokingly and we all go.Mom's in the kitchen and we all sit down on our normal seats.Mom and Dad have their own couch and we all sit together.I lay my head on Taylors shoulder as the celebrity game starts."Aye where'd your girl go?"Kai asks Trey and he shrugs eating some chips."Ion know."We all bust out laughing even Mom and Dad and then after 10 minutes we settle down and watch the game.
Wendy's P.o.V
I leave the kitchen just as the game starts and Mikel holds his arms out to me.I smile and he pulls me to him and kisses my cheek.All these years and I still get butterflies.
I'm smiling on the outside but something is eating me up on the inside so I'm not paying attention to the game."Hey what's wrong?"Mikel asks me and I snap out of it...."Nothing."I lie and he gets up pulling me with him."We'll be right back."He tells the kids but they're too into the game and separate conversations.I smile at the sight of my beautiful children but then remember what's going on.Mikel pulls me into the guest room and I sit on the bed.He sits next to me but I avoid his eyes."You know how we have 5 kids right?"I ask dumbly and he looks at me."What kinda question is that,of course we have 5 kids they're all sitting out there right now." "Well how would you feel about having one more?"I ask him hopefully."What do you mean?"He asks and I sigh."I'm pregnant Mikel."
__________
So this is the end but good news is there will be a third book.It will be the kids life and I'm looking forward to it.And wow Wendy's pregnant again!So you have that to look forward to in the next book.Bye for now but check out my new Chris Brown fan fiction!The first chapter to that is up now!