1love

*I would appreciate if you please play the music.*

       Angle's p.o.v

   I began to kiss Joyce while rubbing her softly. She stopped."Wanna watch a movie and cuddle up?? " she asked. "Yea," I responded, biting my lip. We decided to watch puss in boots.. We cuddle up together. I played with her hair.

Joyce p.o.v

It felt good when she played with my long hair. After the movie, she followed me up to my room. I can feel her staring at my ass. I smiled and said awe in my head cause she wants  some pussy.  We entered my room and I closed the door behind us. I sat on my bed and so did she. "Soo guess what bae."  I said. "Yes?" "I got tickets to go see rae sremmurd. I got enough for all of us." "Who?" " Amy , and Jessica.." She nodded. "When?" " tomorrow. " "yay!!!!" We cuddled together and kissed. She rubbed me while I did the same to her. I began slipping her clothes off. I took mines off. We made out even more. I stopped to take a breath. I started playing with her Boobs.  I caressed them. She bites her lip. I started sucking on one of her breast and playing with the other one. She stopped me."what?-" " you're my bfffl. I can't do this to you." I sign and nodded. I get it. Bffs don't do this. We  begin to put our clothes on. "Well. I need to head home.." " okay." I kissed her on the forehead and left. My eyess staarted to water.