Chapter 1

Mary's POV

  Looks like I'm filling in for Lex's talk show. I do it every time she's sick since everyone that loves her kind of has to love me.. she's my best friend.

I'm currently in my underwear getting my makeup done in dressing room. My makeup artist finished setting my face and my hair stylist puts his finishing touches on my classic high pony tail.

  I flash my entourage a cheeky smile with my red lips, and rosy cheeks in the mirror.

  "Josh, Rokael. I would be nothing without you," I say to my beloved stylists, "Thank you so much Alex, Natalie, really.." I smile at myself in the mirror, satisfied with the results of my glam session.

  "Outfit is here," my stylist says, absentmindedly grabbing the top of a clothing rack with two sealed hanging bags. "Shoes," he says rushingly gesturing to the black thigh high boots leaning against the bottom of the rack.

  "Uhhhh.. here," he says sliding a few diamond studded rings on my fingers. He hands me a pair of diamond earrings and gives me a matching diamond studded choker.

  "God bless you, Law, I adore you, thank you so fucking much," I praise my stylist, smiling at him in the mirror as I slide my earrings in.
  "You're on in ten, Mary," my assistant, Colleen shouts at me, slowly crowding everyone out of the room.

  "Thank you, beautiful angel!" I shout as she rushes out the door.

  I let out a deep sigh and sit, alone, staring myself down in the mirror. I straighten my septum ring and examine myself.

"Not too bad," I mutter under my breath.

The door bursts open, so I jump out of my seat, facing whoever walked in on me. I let out a small yelp and the muscular male figure immediately turns around.

"I'm so, so sorry! They told me to talk to the show's host and you're.. not her, I'm so sorry!" he shouts, nervously.

"Hey you're Sebastian Stan," I smile throwing on my robe and tapping his shoulder, signaling him to turn around.

"And I am filling in for Lex," I smile.

"You're Mary Jane Parker," he smiles at me. I cringe and he gives me a confused look.

"Did you never put it together?" I chuckle, "My brother's name is Peter Parker and I'm Mary Jane," I smile.

"Spider-Man," he says. "your dad is a nerd,"

I smile, "and I am too, I am flipping out a little inside, I love your stuff." I chuckle at myself. "Winter soldier and not haha."

He smiles at me, "Well I fucking love your music and acting. You're talented as hell."

"Thank you, that means a lot," I smile, "Really. You are ridiculously funny and equally as gifted."

"Ditto," he says, smiling with his whole face.

"I'm kind of nervous so I don't exactly know what to say," he chuckles at himself, looking down at his shoes.

"Ditto," I say, smiling widely, "I'm going to change," I say.

"Oh I'll go," he says blushing.

"No, stay," I smile, "you are definitely a genuine actor and that's rare for me."

"I'll turn then?" He asks, pointing behind him, wide eyed. I smile and nod.

"I'm going to be honest, I've been listening to your music for a long ass time," he says.