Chapter 4 Telling My Parents

Bellarose P.O.V.

So when I got to my last class I saw Dylan. I was hopping I didn't have to sit next to him. So I sat next to him because that is where my seat is. "Hey can we talk after class." Dylan says. "I can't I have to talk to my parents but I'll call you later." I say. So the teacher came in and talked about hospitals back in the day
############################
Bellarose P.O.V.

I got in my car and race like a jet to tell my parents. I saw the government people. I parked the car and ran inside my home.

There was a man just standing there. "Where are my parents." I say not wanting to cry. "Both of your parents died." He said and left. I stood there intill every one left. I ran upstairs got on my bed and cried.
############################
"Bellarose are you here I heard about your parents." Dylan screamed. He ran up stairs and found me on the bed crying. "I didn't say goodbye to them." I cried. "I know how you fell." Dylan says.

Dylan parents died a month ago. He was so sad. So my it her friends came and cheered me up. After they left Dylan stayed with me. We watched chick flick movies. We watched Mean Girls 1 and 2. Pretty Little Liars all the season's. After we watched all of them we watched the news. It said all school will be shut down for a week.

After we watched th movies and shows we lied down. I got to the shower. I washed up and got out put my hair up. So after that I saw Dylan sleeping. I lied next to Dylan and shut my eyes.