Chapter 9: The God Talk!

Your P.O.V
Gahhhhhh!!!!!
Sorry that's me freakin out... I don't want to tell Stacy but as I'm walking to the coffee shop I'm stressed. I didn't notice I bumped into someone until I felt a hand on my head. I looked up. Damn this guy is tall! It was a handsome man with red hair. I just walk away. And he grabs my hand. I look at him.
.....
I can NOT stand people I don't know touching me so I slapped his hand and ran all the way to the coffee shop. I get in. I'm out of breath and I see Stacy from the corner of my eye and I walk to her.
"Hey Stacy!" I wave.
"Omg (Y/N)! We haven't seen each other in a while! Your so kawaii!"
"Pfffftt.. Wha? Nah your beautiful!! Anyways," I sit down in front of her. "We need to talk"
"... Is it serious?.."
"Um, personally myself, I dont know but before we talk lets get something to drink!"
"Ok!"
I sigh. I don't want to tell her... I look at the menu... Ooh! Vanilla cream frappicuno! I'll get that.. I look at the waitress and tell her what I want and Stacy does as well. And then I look at her.
"Well Stacy... I don't live in a usual house or life.... Neither am I usual person... I'm a-" I get cut off by the waitress. Ughhh.. And I had the courage to tell her! 😭😣 She gives us or drinks and I sip my frappicuno... Mmm! So good!
"Well yeah.. I'm a god.... And I live in a shrine.." I say quiet enough for only Stacy to hear.
.......
She's speechless.
She starts laughing hard.
"Bahahahahaha!! Great joke (Y/N)! HAHAHHA!"
"It's not a joke..." I mutter.
She continues to laugh.
"Haha your so funny! Let's go to your house now!"
"Fine then Stacy don't believe me! You'll see!"
As we walk to the shrine Stacy continues to giggle. She stops and freezes once we are in front of the shrine. I take her hand and I go in the shrine!
"I'm here Tomoe, Nanami, Onikiri and Kotetsu!!" I yell.
Stacy's P.O.V
Wut. (Y/N). Is. A. Friggin. God?!?!!?
How can she be one? What the heck?! I stare in shock when a handsome man and 2 little spirits and- NANAMI?! comes in the room... What?!?! She's a god too?!...I think the man noticed my shocked face when he introduced himself.
"Hello Stacy. Welcome to our shrine. My name is Tomoe. I am Nanami's and (Y/N)'s familiar."
????? Wut.
The two little spirits introduced themselves.
"Hello! I'm Onikiri!"
"I'm Kotetsu!"
"And we're the servants!" they both said at the same time...
🙊🙊🙊 I can't believe this?!!
Tomoe's P.O.V
Well this girl had quite the reaction..! She looked very shocked which isn't surprising. This is very unbelievable. Only to find (Y/N) taking Nanami's and Stacy's hand and leading her to her room. I sigh. These 2 girls are enough. Now one more? And including 1 beach.
Oh lord!!!! Help me!!

Thank you so much for all this support! I mean, 600 views!! That's crazy!!!! Thank you for all the support!! I love you guys a lot! Bye for now my Kawaii Kitty Kats!! ❤️❤️
~Your Author Karina