Chapter 13

Few days passed. I was so happy to see Shawn and Lexi's relationship growing stronger everyday. And I was happy too that Cameron and I were doing great.
Today was his first game in the championship. We were all going to watch it and support him.

It was 10 am and I was making breakfast. Cameron, Kira and Matt were over at my place. They were sitting on the kitchen table and I was on the counter preparing breakfast when we heard Aerial running downstairs screaming.

"What's going on?" Cameron jumped up.
"Hayes and I are going to North Carolina" she screamed.
I turned around and stared at her.
"Really! That's awesome" Kira said, looking at me with a smile on her face.
"Are you coming to take a permission or to inform us?" I said with serious tone.

I loved Hayes. But that doesn't mean that he could take my sister on a trip like that when they were alone. And she couldn't just make up her mind like that. She needed to ask our parents first. Just because they're away doesn't mean that we could do whatever we want.

"I called momma and told her" Aerial said.

Oh

I turned back around and continued preparing the food when I felt hands around my waist.
I looked over my shoulder to see Cameron resting his chin on my shoulder.
"You don't trust Hayes?" He said quietly.
"We don't know him well... I don't know how could mom agree on such thing when she haven't even met him" I said, keeping my voice quiet.
"Well that was weird yes, but trust me, Hayes is no danger. He'll take care of her, don't worry."
I sighed and untangled myself from Cameron's arms.

"When are you going! Where are you staying! And how long are you staying there?" I asked
I noticed the others were chuckling, then Aerial said, "I'm leaving in three days, staying at Hayes' place with his parents, and we'll be back 10 days"

I sighed in relief this time when she said they were staying with his parents. That meant less trouble. And I was sure if it was dangerous Cameron would tell me.. Or at least that's what I thought..