Plan B

CAROLINE: Elijah is a zombie now?

KLAUS: It appears so.

CAROLINE: What are we going to do?

KLAUS: I have a plan but it might require some physical strenght.

CAROLINE: I'm in

REBEKAH: Yeah me too.

HAYLEY: I'd love to go but I am a very pregnant woman so.

KLAUS: We'll go to the church. It's the last place where I saw my brother. I will stay outside just in case Marcel appears.

REBEKAH: Okay, let's save Elijah

Rebekah left the room with Hayley. Both of them went upstairs leaving Klaus and Caroline alone in the living room.

CAROLINE: Are you really okay?

KLAUS: Marcel thinks he can beat me if he has Elijah under his control. He thinks he is my weakness but he is not. I put my brother and sister inside a coffin years ago. I don't want them to die but I will fight Elijah if I have to.

Caroline shivered.

CAROLINE: Then why are you so scared?

KLAUS: I don't want him to hurt you again Caroline. He tried to kill you once, I'm not gonna let that happen.

CAROLINE: Why would he try that again?

KLAUS: Because you are my real weakness. I will give up everything I have if that meant that you are safe.

CAROLINE: I can take care of myself.

KLAUS: I know but I still worry.

Caroline got close to Klaus, touching his back.

CAROLINE: Stop worrying about me Klaus. I'm not important, not now.

KLAUS: You will always be important to me.

After this, Klaus turned around and opened the front door.

KLAUS: It's time.

And Caroline, Rebekah and him started walking towards the church.

****

KLAUS: This is where we split out. Rebekah, make sure everthing is in order inside

REBEKAH: Yes, Klaus I will keep an eye on Caroline.

CAROLINE: Hey! You two taught me how to fight you shouldn't be worried.

KLAUS: Search the church and I will look around it. If in 20 minutes one of us is not back we start with plan B

CAROLINE: What's plan B?

REBEKAH: Burning the church down. After finding whoever is missing I hope.

Rebekah and Caroline entered the church.

CAROLINE: This is creepy, shouldn't we be burnt or something?

REBEKAH: That is a myth. Vampires don't burn when they enter a church. Holy water doesn't work either.

Caroline introduced her hand on a bowl with holy water in it and had to keep herself from screaming.

CAROLINE: I guess this holy water has verbain on it too.

Rebekah got separated from Caroline and began inspectioning the church's main storey.

REBEKAH: Go upstairs and see what you find.

Caroline did what Rebekah told her and she arrived to the first floor.