Rin and Jaken

Your Pov

This damn idiot is bringing me somewhere and if he doesn't put me down i'm gonna bite him.

Suddenly we landed next to a little girl, a little green demon, and these horse like demons. "Shesshomaru put me down!"I ordered.

"Shesshomaru who's that?"The little human girl asked Shesshomaru.

"I'm Y/n." I kindly said my name and smiled falsely. "Next time you want to know someone's name ask them!"I must of yelled a little bit because she stared to cry.

"I... I'm sorry for making you upset little girl. Oh! By the way after you stop crying you can tell me your name?"She suddenly stopped ans smiled excitedly.

"My name is Rin. Also this is Jaken and Ah and Aun!" She pointed while talking.

"Well nice to meet you Jaken ,and Ah Aun." Jaken started asking Shesshomaru why he needed a puny little half-demon, and I was about to yell when I noticed Shesshomaru getting ticked off. I can use this to my advantage I thought. When everyone went to bed you stayed up for a bit when suddenly...

Your POV

I smelled something it was Inuyasha I wan't gonna run to him or anything if he want's me he can come and get me. I blushed at the thought and that's when I got caught off guard when he jumpped out from a bush picked me up bridle style.

I was gonna yell when he shoved a piece of chicken in my mouth and ran off to my den which he found.

"I'm gonna go hunting... You should take a shower." He made a disgusting face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" I yelled glaring.

"Let me finish, because you smell like that bastard Shesshomaru. I was ticked off, happy, and blushing mess. So otherwise nothing new.

Inuyasha's Pov

I found her, I finally found her. I thought to myself when I walked inside her den. She was done taking a shower, and I was cooking well we were eating.

"So where did you disappeared to, I mean you did take long to come get me." She muttered.

"It's none of your DAMN business!"I yelled. She laughed then I smelled something fishy or should I say like a wolf she must of smelled it to because her nails grew and she grabbed her sword.