Best I Never Had

Wow, Havent been on this story in a while. Womp..here ya go.

Oh...and check out my other stories :D

~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya's POV

If i told you I was happy, i would be lying. I was beyond happy. I wanted to scream and shout. But i didnt, i remained calm and collected.

But when I touched Roc's hand and set him in the seat, i was feeling some type of way.

"i like you"i blurted out

"i know"

Well, that was..nice

"Oh" was all I could say

"Can we do something, please" He said, showing his fangs

"S-sure" I stutted. 

I stood up and and he was about to when i pushed him back down in his seat. I stood in front of him and kissed his cheek. I have always wanted to do that.

I turned around  and did a little dance in front of him.

"How about do that right here" He said, pointing to his lap

I nodded and sat down on him. I started to slowly grind on him as he placed his hands around my waist. I then began to twerk slowly. I felt is friend and continued to go until he was mad hard. I got off and started smiling at him. He shrugged it off and got up, taking my hand and putting me to the wall. He hovered his lips close to mine and I just wanted to kiss im already.

I leaned in a little but he leaned his head back. When i stopped he leaned back in again and our lips were only an inch apart, i could tell. 

"just kiss me already" i said, looking at him

His neck moved a little then the door opened.

"Times up!" Princeton said, opening the door wider.

"Damn" i mumbled, clearly not happy

"Later" Roc said before passing me and sitting back in his original spot.

I just wonder when that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone have any ideas how this story could go?