chapter 4

Autumn's POV

Me and sam went home. "Yo! Yall smell like Kian and Acacia moaning and sweats!" Jc says . i laughed my ass out. "STFU JC!" Sam says stomping to the bathroom. I went upstairs and took a real quick shower.

Jc's POV

That was really funny about what i said earlier. Sam got pissed of. He got anger issues. Autumn seems cool, she's really beautiful.

Autumn's POV

I got out of the shower and weared my redriding hood shirt and some white shorts and put my hair into a messy bun. Jc is really funny tbh.i barely notice that im with the famous people here so i decided to get apps and shit. I went downstairs to talk to Jc. "Hey you go twitter? Instagram? Snapchat?" I asked, "Yea whats your user?" Jc says. "Twitter xo.aautumn.ox , instagram autumnslays and snapchat ft.autumnnn." i say running out of breath. "Alright, lets take a selfie" jc says. Cheese! He posted it on instagram. I checked my phone and it said "Jccaylen followed you! Jccaylen tagged you on a picture!" I checked the picture and it was us fron the selfie! "With this girl!" I just got 1000 followers than. Fuckin wow! I went upstaris and went to sleep.

Sam's POV

I was so angry at Jc! Ugh! I went on instagram to delete all the photos me and Acacia took, since i will dump her tomorrow! I got a friend request from autumnslays i checked on her account and it was AUTUMN!❤. I quickly followed her back. I checked her instagram, she had a pic of herself. Hawwwwtt! I liked it duh! She is so beautiful! I was sleepy, so i went to sleep.

IN THE MORNING

Autumn's POV

"I woke up like this, flawless" i woke up from the song from Kian's room. I giggled and i knocked on my wall which connects to his. Him and the rest of the boys were recording a video. I thought connor left o2l and they broke up?! Ima check it out. I went inside kian's room and i saw everyone shirtless singing! "OMG! WTF!?" I yell and laugh out loud. "Get out Autumn!" Connor shouts laughing. I just left laughing, they never knew i was recording for instagram! "Haha! They woke me up! Lol" i put as the caption and upload the video with tagging them. I got 4K likes then got more followers. "WHY DID YOU POST THAT!?" Connor says yelling. "Cuz i wanted to. What are you gonna do about it? Hit me?!" I always say that when this situation happens. Connor just left. "YEA THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!" I yell at Connor, ugh i hate him. "Lol did you really recorded us?!" Ricky says laughing (with his adorable laughXD) "check your instagram dummy!" I tell him giving him the paper slap.

Ricki's POV

I couldnt believe Autumn had just post that! It was a surprise for our fans! That o2l got back together! And connor joined! I'm actually disappointed about that.

5weekslater

Autumn's POV

Me and sam have been hanging out lately! I dont hang out with Connor, just the rest, but mostly Sam! He's really fun, i actually have feelings for him, no! Im not crazy! But me and Jason haven't talked, i should rather break up with him, im into Sam! I decided to call Jason.
J for Jason A for Autumn

J- Hey whats up
A-The roof, listen, im not into you anymore, we should breakup, i have feelings for another person.
J- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU AINt BREAKING UP WITH NO ONE BITCH!
A- LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER YOU TREAT ME BAD ! BYE!
J- BITCH DONT YOU EVEN DAR-

**end of call**

Ugh he wont leave me alone! That bitch! He send me so much messages! I decided to leave my phone at my room and went to the skatepark with the boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far this story is turning great! More action! Anyways thanks _honey_booboo08 for voting! Btw read my new story! He's my cousin?! So yea bye!