home time

Paige's POV

I woke up the next morning to a half asleep Simon shaking me like a mad man. Although he was only half awake he's certainly got a lot of energy.

Once I was finally awake I stood up and jumped into bed with Jj. I blew on to the end of his nose and eyes causing him to wake up. I shuffled as close as I could possibly get to him and waited for his eyes to open.

"what the ... JESUS CHRIST PAIGE!!" He shouted at the top of him voice causing most of the boys and girls to run in and instantly burst into fits of hysterics. I too joined in on the laughter until two dark, muscly arms wrapped around me and started to shake me about.

"Why. Did. You. Do. That?!" Jj said taking a breath between words.

"Because. It's. Funny. And you. Need to. Get. Up." I said while mid-shake. While I was getting shaken like a smoothie, on top of Jj may I add, we suddenly heard and sound that made the room go silent. *click* a camera goes off. Everyone stops wheat we where doing and looks towards where the sound came from. Surprise surprise I was Harry. He stood there giggling to himself like a two year old until Josh asked,

"What are you laughing at?"

"Just this its funny and now all my 1 million (congrats on 1mill Harry) followers can't join in with the joke too.

"Don't you dare post that" Jj said

"Oops" Harry said before hitting 'tweet' and giggling to himself again but this time no one else joined in. I rolled off Jj as he stood up and grabbed Harrys phone out of his hands while everyone simply watched with intriguing eyes. By now I had made my way over to Simon and curled up next to him.

"Don't you dare do that again, if I told you NO it means NO" Jj said/shouted. He'd obviously deleted the tweet although I still knew people would have seen it by now.

"Alright calm down Jj it's only a photo" I heard Tobi say. Oh no

"It's not the fact that it's a photo it's what the photo could do. Paige clearly didn't want anyone seeing it and he still posted it, would you like to see hate that she's getting let me show you !" As Jj was still holding Harrys phone he opened his notifications, even though the photo was deleted the comments where still there.

"Here's one, 'cheating bitch I hope Simon see's this for what she really is' oh and another one 'what a skank sleeping around she'll be with someone else next week' there's more shall I continue" I could tell by how he was emphasising the words that people said, that he was mad.

"No, Im sorry" Tobi said looking down. With that they all left even Simon got up and took me to the kitchen to get breakfast but left Harry and Jj in our room. I said I needed the bathroom and walked back to the room and peeped through the small opening In the door,

"Don't ever do that again Harry!" Jj said in a harsh but lowered tone,

"I'm my scared of you Jj!" Harry bit back

" You know I'm starting to see a whole different side to you Harry Lewis! First Paige now this it's like you have something against her!" No... Jj what have you done! You weren't suppose to know remember! That's it, I'm dead. Harrys going to kill me!

"What do you mean Paige ? I've done nothing to her..."

"Leave it out will you" Jj said as he went to walk towards the door and seen me looking but didn't say anything. Harry stuck his arm out and stopped him from moving any further.

"I'm not letting this go Jide!" Harry said trying to sound threatening,

"Ha ha" Jj laughed in a patronising manor

"I think you'll find you are" he said whilst pushing Harry on to the bed out of his way. I quickly moved out the way so Harry wouldn't see me looking and followed Jj into the kitchen.

"So we going then?" I asked, just wanting to get away from Harry as quick as possible.

"But you haven't eaten?" Ethan said concerned

"Oh don't worry I'll grab a sandwich from the first stop we go to I'll be fine" I said and faked a smile. We all went back to our rooms and grabbed our things and met in the lobby. Me and Simon where down first and he quickly popped to the toilet before the drive home. I sat down on the nearest chair and pulled out my phone. The hate about the photo went down my time line for ages.

"You told Jj didn't you!" I looked up to see an annoyed Harry standing in front of me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said gritting my teeth.

"Don't play dumb! you told him about what happened! I told you not to tell anyone!" He barked. Harry then began to grab my wrists again like he did in the room but this time it was different. This time it was in front of people. I was strangers walking in and out of the hotel, there with people outside the window that was behind me, there where people at the desks working. I could have shouted for anyone, for help, but I didn't and that's the thing, he knew I would not and that's why he kept squeezing and squeezing.

"Harry stop it hurts" I mumbled trying to hold back tears.

"Does it? Really?" He slammed me back my wrist

"Because I'm not done with you yet!"