Romantic dinner

~ Ashley's POV ~

I sat down next to Mitch at the table. I made a toast with some nutella on.
"You guys, I'm sorry about last night" I began. They all looked at me.
"No problem, we're lucky that it actually didn't be true. Because if it was.." Lachlan said and Jerome put in an: "Dun dun dun" effect at the end of his sentence.
"But the worst part was that I was so sure. I must have been hallucinating" I sighed and took another bite of my toast.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Jerome asked.
"I'm gonna take a break from all that recording stuff and just chill at the pool" Lachlan responded while he glanced towards the pool.
"I'll join you on that" Jerome answered and they gave each other a high five which made me giggle.
"I'm gonna take a coffee with Mike" I said and finished my toast.
"Wait, that Mike that made you drunk?" Jerome said and I'm 100% sure that if he was drinking something he'd spit it out like in a movie when they're getting shocking news.
"Yes, that guy. I don't trust him.." Mitch said looking at me.
"He just wanted to take a coffee and talk, as friends"
"Does he know that it's a coffee as friends?" Jerome said smirking at Mitch that looked very jealous.
"You shouldn't go.." Mitch began but stopped when I took his hand.
"Nothing will happen" I assured him.
"Wait a minute.. Who's Mike?" Lachlan suddenly said and that sentence broke the tense between us and we all started to laugh.

I changed to some jeans shorts and a top. My makeup and hair was already done. It was half past two. Only 30 minutes left before I was meeting Mike.
"You look fancy, almost like you're going on a date" Mitch suddenly said and I turned around seeing him at the door. I walked to him and took his hands, looked into his eyes and said: "I Love you, and you only"
He smiled back but I could see that he still didn't like that I was going. I kissed him and he kissed back. Our lips moved in sync but I knew I had to break it. Even tho I would've loved to keep going.
"Shall we go?" I asked starting to walk downstairs.

"If you need me to smack the shit out of that guy.." Mitch said when we stopped the car.
"Mitch.." I said trying to calm him down,
"I'll be here, just give me a call!" He continued. I gave him a peck on his lips before I left the car. I peeked into Starbucks through the window and could see Mike sitting at a table with a coffee in his hands, and a coffee next to it.
I sat down and Mike gave me the coffee.
"Thanks"' I said and took a sip.
"You know that night, I wasn't myself. The alcohol took over" He began while looking at me. "I'm sorry"
"I accept your apology" I said and I saw him shine up.
"I just want it to be like the old days, when we could talk about everything. As friends" I continued.
"As friends" Mike said smiling.

We talked about everything. About what happend after he moved and litterly about everything. I had a really nice time talking to him. Suddenly I got a text, it was from Mitch.

M: Everything ok?
A: Yeah why?
M: You have been there for hours.
I looked at the clock. Shit, half past six already? Have I been here for more than three hours?
M: I miss you <3
A: I miss you too, you can come pick me up now. <3
M: I'll be there in 10.

Mike was looking at me as a questionmark.
"This has been nice, but Mitch is picking me up so I should probably go outside and wait" I said and got up.
"I'll come with you" He said.

We stood at the street and my eyes were looking for Mitch's car. It was a bit cold and I only was wearing a top.
"You're freezing?" Mike asked and took his jacket off and handed it over.
"I'm fine" I responded. He took it back. After a few minutes I could see Mitch's car and he parked next to me.
"We have to do this again" I said and looked at him.
"Yeah, we do" Mike said before everything went awkward. Should I hug him, or just say good bye? Shake hands maybe? It looked like he was thinking the same thing.
"You're coming Ashley?" Mitch said with the window waved down.
"Well, good bye" I said and went in the car.

"Did he do anything?" Mitch asked a bit nervous.
"Yeah Mitch. We were making out all the time" I said with a giggle. But I stopped when I realised Mitch took it seriously.
"Mitch, I'm kidding. We only talked" I sighed. He was so worried. But that's why I loved him. He actually cares about me!

I walked into the house and everything was dark. Except for the light that came through from outside. Then I saw candles at a little table that were made on the floor. There was flowers in a vase and two plates filled with food. And on the table it was a note.

We made this for you guys. We'll be out tonight with Ryan and thought you wanted to spend some time alone! // Lachlan and Jerome.

"Mitch, look" I said and turned around,
"Did they do this?" He asked and took my waist.
"Looks like it" I answered smirking. Mitch kissed me and I kissed back. It was perfect, like in a movie.
"Should we settle us down?" Mitch asked in a different voice. I giggled and sat down and so did he.

When we finished eating Mitch found a not under his plate.
Do all the Mashley stuff before we come home. //Jerome
I blushed. It was so romantic sitting there with Mitch.

The clock was 11pm and I started to walk upstairs without tellin Mitch why. I did that just to tease him. He followed and I walked into his room. I was shocked.
"What's wro.." Mitch began but didn't finish his sentence when he saw the room. It was filled with candles and rose petals. I look at Mitch before taking his neck and kissing him. He kissed back and it was pashioned. We slowly moved us to his bed. I laid down and he laid on top of me. We didn't break the kiss for a long while but then Mitch pulled away saying: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
I nodded while grabbing his neck. The kiss was on again and it didn't break before Mitch took his shirt off and I took of my top and threw it on the floor. We continued the kiss. He started to kiss my neck and I groaned enjoying it. I really did love him. And I don't regret anything. That night was magical.

🐱 Fluffycats Corner 🐱
And now you have the question: "Did they do the dirty stuff?"
The answer to your question is: Yes.
But I didn't want to go too much into the details.
Because I don't want to and it is my choice.
Hope you liked the chapter anyway!
Hearts to you ❤️ //fluffycatandrea