May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor Brooklyn Beckham

Before I let yall go there will be a pic up there or on the side however y'all see it where I tell you why it's funny to me.This is how Gabriel reacts to Brooklyn. Same face. It's gonna be random as shit so prepare for my random ness....shit. HERE YOU GO

*Violet's POV*

Oh my god! BRAINA!! What the fuck was that?! Hey don't get your panties in a twist. That wasn't my fault. I panicked. YES and THAT made me say "Oh my Panic! At The goddamn Disco! I'm sorry. But hey do you feel that? Yea and It smells Heavenly. Holy balls Violet.

What? What's wrong? What do you feel Vi? Safe. And warm. It's like a blanket. Something soft is touching my cheek but makes sparks. It's Brooklyn. I'll wake you up so you can see yourself. No no no no no no NO!!!!

I slowly open my eyes to find it really was Brooklyn. He was smiling at me and holding me in the Impala.

WAIT! BROOKLYN IS HOLDING ME IN THE IMPALA!

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your family?" Panic! Takes over as I feel like we're kidnapping someone.
"No they saw everything and now I can stay with you guys. I have to sleep with you in your room is that okay?" That whole time I blanked out staring at his eyes and his pink lips.

"Uh Violet? Are you okay? You went mute on us kiddo." Gabe snaps me out of my daydream. Shake it off Violet.

"Uh huuhh I'm fine. Um yea you can stay." I reply still a little out of it.
"Oooh Violet's mesmerized by her mate's beauty she can't help but stare!" Dean laughs earning a glare from me, a blush from Brooklyn, and a slap on the arm from Cassie.

"Dean! You're embarrassing her in front of her mate! No sex for you when we get home!"

"Awwww!"

Cassie looked back to us. "You guys look so innocent. I feel like a mom ugh. I blame YOU Winchester." Cas laughs as Dean is still pissed he isn't gettin some tonight. Thank God because I don't wanna hear that.

"Your name's Violet?" Brooklyn studies my features closely.

"Yea. Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"No love. It suits you."

"Thanks Brooklyn."

"So word in the Impala is that your an angel hybrid. Half vamp half angel?"

"Yea. And I have all these powers and I have to drink demon blood warm and eat with my brother's blood. I put it in icing and mix it." I explain to my mate who looks more excited as I talk.

"Who's your brother? Castiel and Gabriel? "

"Yes but there's waay more in Heaven. But I'm talking abo-"

"She means Lucifer Brook. She's besties with the devil himself." Leave it to Dean Winchester to ruin my time to shine.

"You do?! Woah can I meet him?"

In that split second, everyone's head snaps to Brooklyn's still excited expression.

"Whoa."

"Excuse me?"

"Huh?!"

"He crazyyyyy!!"(the pic up there)

"What?"

What? He wants to meet Luci. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Oh my god. He wants to meet Luci. My mate wants to meet the devil himself who's my brother." I say to myself to attempt to get a grip on what kind of shit this is.

"Yes. That's bad? He won't hurt me right? "

"Oh hell no! If he does I'll die and if I die, he'll be devastated. And the human race will be wiped out by the cosmos taking me to my home in the galaxy. But It's like impossible for me to die. I got until my 16th year until I stop ageing. And since Your already 16 and my mate you already stopped. You just didn't know until you got the necklace. It made it offical."

"Oh so we'll literally be together forever? All of us? At this same age?" Brooklyn asked sounding excited yet curious.

"Yep. Your stuck with us. May the odds be ever in your favor Brooklyn Beckham."

"More like his hot bode." I muttered but of course he heard me and laughed.

Noice one Violet. Hush Braina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that happened. Ik it's short but i just lost my idea. Boo.

But I gave you like 4 or 5 updates today so idk I'll think about other things to come.

Anyways
Peace Out My Fellow Shippers ✌

~Shonte ☁