Back

Leo Valdez x reader

Enjoy!!!
---------------------
Leo POV

Ok.... so how am I going to say this.... um...I'm not dead! Wow awesome Leo! I'm finally with Calypso,and I love her....A lot.

So right now we're riding festus going back to camp. I can't wait till my friends meet her...

----------
No one's POV

Weeks had passed since Leo was "dead" everybody mourned for him, most of them have moved on already, the only one who couldn't was (f/n) (l/n).

She cried herself to sleep, she ate less, and she didn't go outside the cabin as much anymore.

She was devastated, she wanted to confess to her best friend after the war was over. It turns out that she couldn't get the chance.

She always had this feeling in her gut that Leo is still out there, yet no one believed her.

-----------------
"Sweetie? Y/n c'mon let's go eat" Annabeth said as she came in your room with Piper.

"Yeah y/n I haven't seen you eat anything c'mon please?" Piper added

"No....I'm not that hungry"

"Y/n you need to eat... I mean it's not all bad..."

"Plus your getting really thin now..."

"We're just really worried about you" they both said at the same time.

"......fine"

"Yes!"

-------------
*food hall*

You took your food and proceeded on giving most of it to your g/p (godly parent).

You sat down and started eating bit by bit, sure you haven't eaten much but you still didn't feel like eating so you just poked around your food.

----------------------

I miss Leo.... y/n thought

"Y/n everyone does..." Hazel said.

"Oh.... Shit I said it out loud.."

--------------------

A random camper ran up to you guys panting a bit before continuing.

"Guys.....Leo...Leo's back..."

Everybody ran to the crowd, but y/n. She couldn't believe it, he was alive after all.

When everyone ran, Nico stayed behind waiting for you. This was the first time he ever saw you smile after the war.

"Y/n let's go" Nico said as he held your wrist.

"Is he? Is he really....alive?"

"Well you have to move to check it out"

"Ok let's go"

------------

And there he was.... Your little repair boy... hugging everyone and smiling.

He looked at you and opened his arms for a hug as you ran towards him.

The hug was warm, and on that moment, tears of joy streamed down your face as you held out a chuckle.

"I missed you so much Leo" you whispered in his ear

"Missed you too" he whispered back

"I want to tell you something" you both said at the same time