Chapter 4

The next day of school was the same. Britney still being a stuck up brat and Max be super sweet and cute. And me, still just a nerd. I still haven't decided if I will listen to Maddie or not. I was still thinking about it after school. While in my thinking process, someone rang the doorbell.

*ding dong

"I'll get the door!", I yelled across our hallway so my sister could hear.
"Wasn't even going to bother opening it!", she yelled back. I rolled my eyes.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Matt Evans.
"Hey, so have you thought about what I told you yet? Maybe we could make a deal.", he said.
"Um." I swallowed.

Oh crap, I haven't even made up my mind yet. What should I do?! I panicked. I don't want to give it up right away and regret it. But if I accept it, it might cause some drama and worsen my life. Well, I don't even know if my life could get worse.

"Hello? Are you okay?", he asked me moving his hand back and forth in front of my face.
"Um, yeah.", I said.
"So? I really need to pass math class or else I will have to quit football.", he said.
"Umm", I said trying to make up my mind. What do I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!! MUHAHAHA! Lol I hope you enjoy this chapter! And sorry it is so short. But what do you think she will say?? And random question: what is your favorite ice cream favor? Mine is chocolate chip mint and cheesecake.
So I'm planning on asking a random question at the end of each chapter just like what I started doing on my other book "The New Girl." Just so we could get to know eachother better and become best internet friend! Lol but yea. Tell me what you think about it! :)

Xoxo,
Crystal