21. The End

Rhaine POV

Five years later

Guess what? Have you guessed it already? Well a new werewolf pack has decided to live near us and I'm so excited, we are finally going to get neighbors. I know what your thinking, vampires and werewolf natural enemies right, you're right about that. But their alpha's are friends of the family, so its not a big deal and there is only forty of them anyways. So last year they completed building it. They built a large mansion, not as big as ours and they had several other small two story house, for the rest of their pack, since only the hitgh ranked personns will live in the mansion together along with their family of course. There pack don't have any children though and it is said that their pack is cursed by moon goddess herself for not protecting her son for her.

Well Lunan Bolitonic or Luna as I like to call him has settled in quite nicely, ever since Kaston had asked him to live with us after helping us to stop the war and defeating the witch. He chose to live in the servant quarters and is a good friend to all the servants. He even offered to bring us back Sarah and Jared, but we all decided it was best to let their soul rest in peace. I noticed that he doesn't feel pain and seems to be void of emotions. He tries really hard to express his emotions, but I really think he just needs to find his mate, that way his mate can teach him to be happy and to love. Our children all seem to love him and he enjoys playing with them, he even though them magic. He really likes children and when I asked why hangsout with the children more, he tells me they are his friends and they tell him nice things especially Kasla and Kaslam, but when I asked what it was, he told he can't tell anyone or the twins would be mad at him.

Speaking of the children, we all had more children three years ago after, mom slipped an aphrodisiac into our food and drink one night. No one was as upset as Kacia, she complained for weeks saying she could barely managed her trouble making triplet boys and her daughter, why would she need another child. Lam wasn't really upset, because it was going to happen sooner or later with the way him and Kaston go at it like bunnies. Well I on the other hand wanted more children so I was happy. But then Lam and Kacia laughed at me, when I found out I was having triplets and both Kacia and Lam were only having one. Lam had named his daughter Kala, Kacia had name her daughter Maria and her triplet boys from before were named, Marvin, Mark and Markel. I named my twins, Rhakee for the boy and Rhikee for the girl, my triplets were named Rhinton, for the only boy and the two girls were named Rhagloria and Rhaglorious. After we all had a last set of children we kindly told our mom we didn't want anymore children and she said she was fine with her many grand kids. She took very good care of them, she homeschool them all. She would take them from us to give us time to rest. She basically thought them everything they know along with Luna of course.

So today was the day the wolf are going to come and swear that they don't plan to cause any harm to us. So as usual when royal matters was taking place, they all sat on their thrones and we their mates sat to side, along with our children. We were all already seated and the guards lead the wolf pack into the room. The alpha which was a female and her mate were the ones infront of the wolf pack. They stood infront of the throne before they all knealt at the same time.

"Rise!" The queen said in a very dominant powerful voice and the alpha and her mate stood leaving the rest of the pack kneeling.

"Queen Kandice, King Kalvin, Prince Keegan and Kaston, Princess Kacia, mates and children, I Julia Hegard and my mate Falxi Hegard promise on the behalf of my pack to not cause harm or destruction to your family, servants and guards and your property and to leave in peace on your land." The alpha said in a sincere and strong voice.

"We the royal family has accepted your claim and we also promise to not harm or destroy your homes and your pack aswell as you. My grandchildren, Kasla and Kaslam would like to inspect your pack. I believe they are searching for someone so don't be alarm if they touch you are stand by you. They don't mean any harm." The queen finished as the twins got up at the same time and stood infront of the wolf pack. They looked on everyone before, they touched the head of the alpha and her mate and whispered to them both. They then began to walk through the crowd of people kneeling down and stopped at a man who had black hair and silver eyes and bright red lips. They both touched his head and he looked up at them. They smiled at him and said, "you are going to make your mate really happy, but you have to teach your mate how to be happy." They turned and went back to their seat next to Lam and he gave them a smile. Lam looked towards Kaston and he smiled before the queen laughed and said, "my grandsons are playing match maker, but they also don't see any evil intentions in your pack so you may all rise and you can greet each other and feel free to ask any questions."

The rest of the day ended with everyone greeting each other and talking and laughing. We all introduced our kids to the wolf pack and the wolf pack were very interested in the children since their pack could nit have any children. Luna had came over to meet everyone, but Kasla and Kaslam stole him away from everyone and they each sat on one of his legs and talking to him in a low voices. He seemed amused by what ever they were talking to him about. I noticed that the man the twins had given a talk to early was staring at Lunan the entire time, but it seems as that Luna has not felt the man's intense stare at all. Even when we had dinner Luna never once cast a glance at him and it was obvious to everyone that the man, who I know is Sakiel Diltolsan was staring at him the whole night until the wolf pack left for their homes next to us.

It was late at night now and everyone was asleep but me and Kay, we were laying in bed cuddling and Kay was laying soft kisses on my neck and shoulders. I turned around around to face him, he was staring at me and I stilled managed to blush. He smirked at me before attaching his lips against my soft awaiting ones. The kiss was sweet and passionate, but I kept craving more and more of his sweet kisses and before I know it I was trapped beneath him and I was pulling him more close to my body as he kept kissing every corner of my mouth before we pulled apart gasping for breath. He smiled at me before he lay beside me facing me and I turned to face him also.

"Do you know why I will never leave you?" Kay asked me. I smiled at him.

"Is it because you love me?" He smiled at me.

"You say that as if its a question." He chuckled at me. "I love you more than anything in this entire world Rhaine, I can't live without you Rhaine and you know why because you're the reason I'm still alive."

"I love you so much Keegan, you are the air I breathe. If you weren't in my life I would of died of lack of air. I don't have a reason to live if you are not here." Kay smiled at me before he pecked me on my lips.

The End.
So I'm thinking about writing another book, one about Sakiel and Lunan, which will have some new characters and ofcourse my royal family will be apart of this book. If you happen to read this book, vote and comment and tell me what you thought of my first ever book.