Chapter 4

Michael's P.O.V
When I got up off the ground the first thing I did was take my phone out of my pocket.

I looked at messages and saw that I had two.

One from... Luke

The other from Gabby.

Gab♡- Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over? Or something...

Me- umm idk

Gab♡- oh... ok then

Me- maybe you can stop by my house?

Gab♡- what time?

Me- any I guess...

Gab♡- you ok?

Me- yeah, everything is good

Gab♡- okie dokie. Ill see you in a bit :)

Me- ok

I was about to put my phone away when I remembered that Luke also text me. I didn't want to look at it but you know. I had nothing else to really do.

Lukie- aye mate. Uh sorry about before. I was a dick. I don't know. I had a lot of things on my mind and took it all out on you.

Me- yeah... kay

Lukie- Erm, the guys and I wanted to know if you wanted to come out and eat with us? We would pick you up at 8?

Me- nah... I'm good. Kinda have someone coming over and now I have to fix my face because you busted my fucking lip open!

Lukie- mate I said sorry

Me- suddenly all you did was walk away. Thanks

Lukie- I SAID SORRY

Me- STOP FEEDING ME THAT BULL SHIT!

Lukie- bro. What happened to us?

Me- what the hell do you mean

Lukie- all we do is fight fight fight. Nothing else.

Me- idk maybe your fucking mood swings causes you to get all up in my face, me to hit you, you to hit me back, then one of us to knock the other out.

Lukie- well you know I can't control my anger.

Me- dude. Can we just leave this crap behind and start over. All this fighting is pissing me off.

Lukie- yeah, agreed. Hi, I'm Luke.

Me- hey I'm Michael xD

Luke- wanna be friends?

Me- yeah totally dude

Luke- so me and our band that was like, totally just created, wanted to know if you would like to come out and eat with us?

Me- oh dude. Wrong timing today. I can't

Lukie- ok mate. Lets talk tomorrow. I can try and reschedule

Me- kay mate. Bye

Lukie- see ya

I put my phone in my back pocket and ran down the street to my house.

When I opened the door I noticed bruises in my arm. I pulled my jacket sleeve down and turned the door knob then walked into my house.

Its now 4:30pm and I'm watching netflix. I was just about to turn on another movie when I heared knocking at the door.

I got up and opened it. I looked down to see Gabby. She was smiling but soon it faded.

She held her hand up to my neck then up to my lip where Luke punched me.

"What happened when I left?" She whispered putting her finger on my lip then moving it down to my clothed arms with all the bruises and cuts, causing me to tense up.

"Its nothing."

"Michael." She said taking my hand and looking at my red knuckles. "What happened?" She repeated

"Igotintoafight." I said quickly and quietly

"What?"

"I got into a fight..." I raised my voice

"With who?"

"Luke..."

"Why the fuck-" she started but then I cut her off.

"Its ok, we fixed everything now." I Said

She noded and tried to hug me.

Right when her chest touched mine I flinched and she stepped back.

She looked at me confused then put her hand on my chest. I bit my lip and tensed up because of the pain.

She walkes in the house and shuts the door. She locked it then looked up at me.

"Sorry..." She said

"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused

She didn't answer, but instead lifted my shirt up over me and threw it on the floor.

She looked down at my chest and looked at every bruise and scratch.

As much as I wanted to kiss her right now, that's got to wait.

She trased a line down my chest with her finger then looked up at me again.

"I know, it lookes bad but I'm fine."

"Michael. You dont look fine at all. Just let me-" I cut her off by attaching our lips.

At first I was the only one kissing but then she kissed back.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. She put her hands on my chest as our bodys touched.

It hurt of a second but she moved her hands from the scratches

I pushed her against the wall and held her hands to it not breaking contact with our lips.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That was very quick

Oops? Naaaahhh

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye bye xx