Monday part 1.

"Alyssa! Hei Alyssa!" Annabell called out. A black haired girl showed herself "what?" she said looking annoyed at her roommate "i'm going to work now" Annabell explained earning a frown from the other girl "at 7:30!? I would've quit this job already" Annabell rolled her eyes "which is why you have no job. Like ever" Alyssa looked at her and faked a pout "i had a job thank you very much" Annabell smirked "yeah had. And besides you only took that job because your crush worked there" Alyssa smirked back "maybe. But also because i was a good badminton teacher. Anyways, Did you make me a coffee?" Annabell smiled "of course i did. I'm leaving now and i don't want to see eny boys or girls here when i come back understood?" Alyssa smirked once again "i make no promises".

Alyssa was a 20 years old girl from the phillipies. She had perfect long black hear, her eyes where that pretty brown everyone likes and her skin was just the right shape of brown. Her body was perfect, she wasn't fat and she wasn't to skinny. Short said, She was the pretty one. She and Annabell had met in a coffee shop where Alyssa had dropped her coffee on Annabel and blamed her for it. They started talking and soon Annabell learned Alyssa had an obsession with pretty little liars and liked to call herself -A. Alyssa told her she wanted a roommate because she wouldn't be able to pay the rent by herself. Annabell, who was looking for a place took it with open arms. Alyssa liked coffee, (No wait scrap that.) She looooved coffee, so Annabell added it into her morning schedual to make her roommate some coffee.

While Annabell walked to her Work (which was only a 10 minute walk) a blonde girl walked with her "ehm hi?" Annabell said to the strainger. She smiled "hello. I'm jamie and i'm new here. Do you maybe know where the Game hall is?" Annabell smiled, "i do know. I'm heading to it right now. I'm Annabell By the way" jamie's face lit up " thats great! Pleasure to meet you Annabell!"

Jamie was a blonde girl, same age as Annabell was. Jamie had braces which looked cute on her, the flower dress she whore looked cute aswell. Jamie watched alot of tv-shows, Glee and orphan black being two of them. Jamie lived in the Netherlands and was going on a Trip with some back-packers. Jamie told Annabell that she was going to meet some of these "back-packers" in the Game hall. Where they would play a few games and then they would go on this back-pack adveture.

As Annabell and Jamie walk into The game hall Hanna comes running up to them "Ah Annabell! You are here. You can start right away. Remember it's Karaoke monday so that part is only 1token others will be 2 just like other days. " Annabell nodded "you told me Hanna. I'll be at my counter then" and with that she walked to her workplace leaving Jamie to talk with Hanna.

It has been very busy. Annabell has sold over a hundret tokens, more than 70 of them where for karaoke monday. Some people had horrible voices, others she'd quite enjoy. Annabell was reading her favorite book from harry Potter at this moment because there where no people who came to buy tokens. Then She came.
She had beautiful red hair with a light shade of brown. Her smile was the most beautiful smile Annabell had ever seen. Her shirt was white and tight so it hugged her body in every good way. She was holding a red colored jacket in her righ hand, Her eyes where the both green with brown, Annabell had never seen eyes that pretty. She was deffinately the most beautiful girl Annabell laid her eyes on. She tottaly didn't knew what to say when this beautiful creature walked right up to her counter.

"Hey there" the girl spoke, her voice sounded like music in Annabell's ears. The girl smiled that beautiful smile of hers causing Annabell to stutter "i-i.. do y-you... Tokens?" she mentally slapped herself for it. The girl chuckled "i'd love to buy some tokens Annabell" she said. Annabell looked at her confused "how'd you- how did you know my name?" she asked causing the girl to chuckle and point at her name tag. Again Annabell mentally slapped herself. "Oh y-yeah if course" she nervously laughs "how many Tokens would you like?" the girl smiled ( she didn't seem to stop smiling) and asked Annabell how many Tokens she could get for 10 euro's. "Y-you can have 10 tokens for 10 euro miss. It's a sale so instead of 2 euro per token it's 1 euro per token. Only for the karaoke though."
The girl nodded causing her beautiful hair to bounce with her "I take 10 tokens then." and she shove the money up the counter.
Annabell took it and gave the girl the blue round-shaped tokens. While she did this she touched the girls hand (may sound clicé but it happened) she fellt her face light up and she knew she must look like a fake tomato righ now. "S-sorry" she stuttered, the girl just smiled "thats okay. I see you around Annabell". And away she went.

Annabell has been focussing on this girl since she came in. The girl gave some of her tokens to little children who didn't have the money to buy tokens. Thats so cute Annabell tought. The misterious girl watched the kids sing and laughed with them. Jamie came along with her backpack friends and Jamie hugged the misterious girl... Wtf... She heard jamie ask if she wanted to sing since she had one token left.. The girl agreed and stepped on the mini stage.
Soft guitar sounds came from the boxes and Annabell knew exactly which song this was

"Turn around"

Annabell closed her eyes and sang along in her mind

"Every now and then i get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round"

"Turn around"

"Every now and then i get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears"

"Turn around"

"Every now and then i get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.
Every now and then i get a little bit terrefied and then i see the look in your eyes"

"Turn around bright eyes"

"Every now and then i fall apart"

"Turn around bright eyes"

"Every now and then i fall apart"

"And i need you now tonight"

"And i need you more then ever"

"And if you want me hold me tight"

"We'll be holding on forever"

"And we'll only be making it right"

"Cuz we'll never be wrong, togheter we can take it to the end of the line"

"Your love is like a shadow om the other side, i don't know what to do i'm alsways in the dark."

"Give a little power and you give it a spark"

"I really need you tonight, our love is gonna start tonight"

" once up on a time i was falling in love now i'm only falling apart"

"There's nothing i can do, total eclipse of the heart"

"Once upon a time there was light in my life now there's only love in the dark"

"Nothing i can say, total eclipse of the heart"

The last notes had been sung and Annabell opened her eyes only to find everyone staring at her. She scanned the room, she saw one of the kids look at her with eyes wide open, jamie smiled and gave her a thumbs up, The backpackers looked inpressed and then she met her green with brown eyes and she felt butterflies. Fuck. Was i singing out loud? Annabell tought and she blushed bright red.

"H-hey look at the t-time!" she laughed nervously "L-Lunch time!" and she ran off without even locking her counter.