High School (chp 1)

My name is Maria Bloomwood. I have got ginger coloured hair. I come from England. My dad has so many contracts all around the world so I travel alot but I never miss my B.F.F because her father also works with my dad so we travel to the same place. I have an extraordinary family thats different from me because the thing about my family is that they all have brown blondish hair, they are funny and they love adventures espicially my father. Maybe thats why i always wonder if I belong to this family. Anyway you wouldn't even believe where I am right now. So its 7 am and I am still in bed and I still have to drop my brother Oliver to his kindergarten school and my sister Olivia is coming with me she is in the same school I am in and I have to do all of that just because its the first day of school yayyy how interesting oh no I really need to get ready right now or I am gonna be super late Noooooooooooo!
"Honey, are you ok? " "Ya mum I am fine!" I tell her " Ok try to hurry up you are gonna be super late!" She shouts " Ok mum i am almost done." Ok then what should I wear? Oh my god I really need to go shopping anyway I will just throw this t-shirt on this black skirt on some black tights and this black converse high tops and I will..." Mariaaa. " mom shouts from downstairs "Comingg. " i reply.
"Good morning Oliver", "Morning Olivia!" " Come on take Oliver to the car and I will be there in a minute." I tell my sister. "Goodmorning mum." I greet my mum. " Goodmorning sweety"." Mmmm these pancakes are yummy."i say." Thanks dear do you need anything?"she asked. " No I just wanted to ask you who is taking us today?"i ask her" Ok dear Richard will drive you there and dad will pick you up from school ok?" K thanks mum bye." "Bye take care of your sister." "Ok mum I will." "Richard!" I call. "Come on
go or I am gonna end up getting stuck in detention." Anyway Richard is our driver he is a good man. And pretty passiont more than any guy I have ever met. "Maria!" "Yes Olivia?" I answer my sister. " Do you have any money?" She asks. " Unfortunatly, yes I do.. can I please borrow some?" Urghh 13 year olds. I thought. "ok fine you can have some of it you can buy like 5 of those... what do you year 8s like... oh yea Cheetos." Dont come and ask for more because I am not giving you any though." I said. "K thanks." she said. "no prob." I said. ''And by the way you are the best sister ever." She said. "Yea i know." I said. " Hey stop showing off "i said. " I am not showing off"... "yes you are".. "no i am not".... "excuse me, Maria we have reached." Said Richard. " Come on take your brother to class then go to yours." I told olivia. "Ok, ok why you gotta be so rude dont you know im human t......" "And stop listening to magic." "Hey you cant boss me around like that." She told me. "Get on with it." I said. So first day of school is good so far. Now let's see I have got history class then i have english then after break i hav....... OMG. Did you hear that its the bell ringing i have to go to class right now....

3 hours later...

(Bell ringing). "Ok guys class is over dont forget to hand in your homework before due date please and have a good day." Said Mr.Alfred. Finally. Class is over. School ia super boring now that that they have changed the mistreess. Mrs. Potter. I mean she is so mean and she changed everything and made extra stupid rules just like she is! I mean look at this chart

NO BIKING TO SCHOOL.
NO SKATEBOARDING TO SCHOOL. NAIL POLISH IS STRICTLY NOT. ALLOWED.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR HAIR IN A BUN OTHERWISE TIE IT IN A PONY TAIL.
Dear students,
I have written these rules down and its really important anyone who disobeys these rules will go straight to detention.
Signed,
Potter, Liv

Wow! If thats her way of running this school then we should have a serious talk. Anyway I am starving so I am going to eat some lunch.
You know the funny thing is i haven't seen my b.f.f. Sofia since the start of the day I will call her when I get home. Oh no what if she is sick and she wont recover until March.... Noooooooooooooo! "Anything wrong Miss Bloomwood?" Asked my teacher Mrs. Teddy.
"No nothing is wrong i'm fine." Wow I should really stop daydreaming in class. Cause next time i am gonna end up making a fool out of myself thats for sure!

4 hours later...

"Have a nice day and don........" ok ok i get it can we go now its the end of the day come on bla bla bla stop talking. Yesss were done. Now where is Olivia?

A/N: Hello everyone, thank u so much for reading my story i am so grateful i have done a couple of updating in this chapter with punctuation and misspellings. I am sorry about those mistakes the auto correct also doesnt make it any better. Anyway thank u so much for reading. Please vote and comment. Chapter 2 will be posted soon. Please read it and comment.