Miami International Airport, United States (chp 3)

(Brrinngg briinggg bringg...). No, No why do i have to wake up so early this like doing the immpossible mum why do you do this to me. "Maria, please wake up." Shouted my mum all the from downstairs. "MUM I AM AWAKE" i screamed. "Ok thats good dear." She said. Really i mean what kind of mother wakes her kid at 6:45 am? This is an outrage. I enter my bathroom, i brush my teeth, i take a quick shower and i get into my room and i change then i go downstairs for breakfast and take off. Wow. What a long morning! "Goodmorning, dad." I said. "Mornin sweety, did you have good sleep last night?" He asked. "It was alright" i said. It appears that unlike me Olivia was awake along time ago because she misses her b.f.f Wow i am a terible best friend but still i need sleep. "Goodmorning Olivia." I said. "Hi, you are late and i dont want to miss the flight young lady." She said acting so important like. "Ok, first off a) mum is still in her pj's. b) dad is drinking coffee and c) Oliver is not even awake yet." I stated. "Well still you are late." She said. "Just eat without talking." I told her. (Beep beep beep beep...). "Ok everyone Richard is here. Please get in the van... are all the bags in the boot?" Said my mum. "Everything is ready madame." Richard replied. "Ok thats great" mum stated. "Is everyone in the car Oliver, Olivia, Maria and honey?" Asked mum. "Yes we are here." I said. So we are making a new start to a different school and country and place. "Ok everyone we have reached the airport. Everyone grab your own backpack that you are taking on the plane and Richard, Bob and i will take the luggage. Maria. You are in charge."As always." i muttered. "Oliver give me your hand." I said. "Olivia please follow me." "Ok" she replied. "Why dont we sit over here?" Said Olivia. "Sure" i said. "So are you excited to see Sofia?" She asked me. "Of coarse i am are you excited to see Sofie?" I replied. "Totally." She said. "Mariaa" shouted my mum from the other side of the universe "We're coming" i shouted back. "So are we going to sit here for 30 more minutes infront of the gate?" I asked my dad. "Yes we are" he replied. "Ok then i am going to go check out the smarties store." I said while walking away. "Ya, take me with you." Said Olivia running after me. "Take care of your sister." Shouted my father. Even when i get the oppurtunity to run away my sister follows me. Its so annoying. So after going to i think the 8th store it was 8:55. Which also meant they opened the gate and it also means we are late and we have to be inside the plane in 5 mins and my sister is busy stuffing her mouth with corn dogs i mean seriously? "Come on Olivia we have to go." I said. "Really?" She asked with her moith full of food. "Ya come on" i said. "Coming" she said while running towatds me with 10 corn dogs in each hand. "Did you pay for that stuff?" I asked. ''Yes, now lets go i dont want to miss the flight." She said. After we reached the gate we found mum and dad and Oliver there and they saved 2 seats for me and Olivia. "So, how long will it take to reach Miami Internationational Airport?" I asked.
"4 hrs." Said my dad. Wow its gonna be a long flight. "ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU MAY NOW ENTER THE PLANE." Whoever that lady was her voice was extremly sweet anyway i entered the plane my seat was next Oliver and my Mum and Olivia were behind me and my dad sat next to Sofia's dad infront of me and Oliver.
After i had lunch in the plane my brother fell asleep and i put my headphones on and went into deep deep sleep.

"Mariaa,Mariia wake up we have reached sweety." I heard my mum's sweeet voice waking me up and i instantly sat straight. I couldnt believe it. We were in Miami International Airport. We were actually in the United States Of America.

A/N hi everyone i hope you are enjoying the story. Thank you for reading it but can you please vote/share/comment it would mean alot to me.