The dare + lemon

The room was filled with giggles and occasional shouts of embarrassment. It was one of those rare days where you were let off when you spilled a cup of water. If you could do that, why not have a little hang out?

"YMIR! It's Ymir's go!" Sasha chanted, slapping her thigh. 

"Whatever," the freckled girl sighed. "Aw, come on! At least show some enthusiasm. Even Mikasa is playing with us!" Sasha whined. "Okay then, I'll make it interesting for you." Sasha toothily grinned. 

"Kiss Krista. On the lips!" Sounds of Oohs echoed around the room. The emotionless girl blushed a tint of red. She rubbed her face and nodded slowly. "F-fine," 

Krista gulped, feeling uneasy with butterflies in her stomach.

Ymir leaned close to Krista's face, causing the both of them to blush. You widened your eyes as suspense filled the air, as well as love. 

Closer their lips got, the louder squeals got. She quickly pecked the blonde's lips and pulled away. You face-palmed in disappointment. "Oh my god! Why didn't you make it longer?" you winged. "You really think I would want to do that? It's really embarrassing,"  Ymir admitted, covering her face. 

Her blush died down as a huge toothy grin plastered her face. 

"Hehe. Now that I've done my dare, It's my turn now. Let's see... Who shall I pick?" she cooed slyly twirling her finger at the rest of the group. 

"Ah, what about (F/N)?" she smirked. "Tch. Why ask me for permission if I can't refuse?" you acted tough nervously, twiddling your fingers. "I p-pick...." those words hoarsely escaped your mouth showing your nervousness. You started tracing back some memories on the last session of truth or dare. They managed to get you to say who your crush was last time. Dare it is then.

"Dare," you proudly bellowed. Your courageous grin faded into a frown. "What did I do... I am literally making a paved trail to my doom," you thought, making you cringe. 

"Ah, that was not a wise choice, only for you. I am quite excited that you picked dare," Ymir said. "Darn it." you hissed. 

"Okay, so... I dare you to... sneak into heichou's room and hide in the bathroom for the whole night," she snickered.

Whispers and gasps were heard. 

"Dude! That's too extreme!" Mina worriedly commented. "Yeah! You all know how scary he is right? Ymir, you are so harsh!" Krista said, nudging her shoulder. Ymir looked at them and smiled. 

"Ah ah ah, this is my dare and she has to do it. He might not seem that scary for her, after all, she likes him," Ymir wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah! But what if he takes off his clothes to take a shower??" Mina yelped, shuddering at the thought. 

Ymir laughed. 

"Then that's where the fun begins," 

*** Time skip to the superior halls ***

You continually slapped Ymir as the group pushed you to Levi's door. "****! I can't believe you're making me do this!" you whisper-shouted, not waking anyone up. "I'm sorry (F/N)! I'm more scared of Ymir than you so I'm doing this!" Sasha apologized. 

"OH! I feel so betrayed. You know what, I won't move a muscle to save you if a titan were to put you into its mouth!" you hissed. 

Hands were holding onto your waist and arms now. Ymir reached for the door nob. A force made you feel like you were about to be pushed forward. "Wait. Are you guys going to throw me in!?" you screamed.