Page 1 (Wrong spelling)

Alright this one is hell of annoying. Especially on wattpad. You'd be reading an awesome story but then bam! Guess what spoils it?

WRONG SPELLING!!!!

Here are some common mistakes.
1. Angle
2. Waste
3. Touche

And the list could go on!

Here's my point.

1. Angle.
They put angle when they mean angel. And they think they're right you know?
They be like: "oh, I'm an angle. I'm God's little angle."

(ノ^o^)ノ oh please! What's god's angle?! I thought it was angel!

Dont these people read what they write before they post?! Your embarrassing yourself in front of the whole world sweetie.

#Angle with a shotgun. <------ This for example. (This is actually a story.)

Check your work hunny.

2. Waste.
Now this is Absolutely ridiculous. "I put my hands around his waste"
So you put your hands around his poo then? Cause waste is like garbage and excrement.
Your trying to read a romance novel and at the good mushy parts you see that.

ITS ANNOYING.

The correct thing is waist. "I put my hands around his waist"

W.A.I.S.T

A waist is just above or around your hips. That's a waist!

Hello? (Waistcoat, waistband,waistline.) Okay?

3.touche.

"I shivered at his touche"
What are you? French?... Where'd that extra "e" come from?....

"I shivered at his touch." Is the right thing. "Touche" means like someone is defensive. (You get what I mean)

If you guys wanna write a good book and you have poor spelling, at leasttttt use a dictionary. Or write the story first in Microsoft word so that you'll see your errors.
I understand that everyone makes mistakes but please check over or others might think your stupid.

(ノ゚ー゚)ノ