Get Me Out of Here!

Here's the second update for today!! Make sure you've read the chapter before this one first!! 

Super tired at the moment so I'll be quick - Media is a JJCC interview from The Show which I really, really, really love. :) 

Chapter is also dedicated to PrinceMakFan_ for voting on this book, thank you for all the support!! :) 

That's pretty much it, everybody make sure they get enough sleep tonight and I will too. :) :)   

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

You smooth down the skirt of your swirly, blue dress for what must be the twentieth time and pace the length of your small apartment anxiously. The noddles don't look right, the rice is taking forever to cook, and you might have over soaked the seaweed. If that is even possible. The only thing which is working is the stir-fried vegetables and only because you've made them tons of times in Australia.

What a mess!

You glance at the clock mounted on the wall across the room and automatically chew your bottom lip nervously. Its 6:18pm, Simba should be here any moment now. Hopefully the room doesn't catch on fire before then. You have never regretted not just cooking pasta more in your life.

Suddenly you remember the chicken, which is still in the freezer! Quickly, you pull out the small bag and tap it against the side of the bench. A solid clunk echoes around the room and you look at it in defeat. How are you going to thaw this out? Dragging out a large china bowl, you unwrap the chicken and empty it in before turning to your most trusted friend: The Humble Microwave.

"Defrost", you command the spinning meat, "Defrost!"

A sharp rap on the front door makes you jolt in surprise and breaks your concentration. The chicken continues to turn as the microwave hums.

"Coming!" you shout and jog to the door, debating whether to enlist Simba in helping cook or try to hide the fact you're completely out of your depth.

"Hey!" you greet overenthusiastically.

Simba stands in the outside hall dressed in tight, black pants, a huge jumper, boots and a dark beanie covering most of his hair and forehead.

"You look snug."

"It's cold out there", he grins and moves closer, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing the tip of your nose. "Smells good in there."

"It's close to an absolute disaster", you admit with a heavy sigh.

He pulls off the beanie and tousles his hair a little as you step back to give him space to come in.

"Guess I could have a look", he moves towards the kitchen area and removes a lid off one of the cooking pots. A huge plume a smoke comes out and you shout in alarm, racing to his side. It's the vegetables. You forgot to check on them and now they've joined the list of disasters in this cooking experience.

Next time will defiantly be pasta.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

"It tastes good", Simba insists as he continues to shovel strips of chicken, clumps of vegetables and rice into his mouth.

He's moving between each dish so quickly you actually believe it must taste okay. So far you've only tasted the ramen dish and it is a tad too spicy for your liking.

"Thanks for helping me with it", you turn to your rice. "I don't cook much."

"Neither", Simba grins, "Usually it's the hyungs, but we did really well. What are your plans for tomorrow?"