Levi X Reader (Guilty Feeling)

(y/n) P.O.V

Walking away from everyone as fast as possible, re-watching what just happened in my mind, made me really upset, knowing I let someone else take the fall for my mistake.

' walking down the hall with Eren to go to the Captain's office, I had to pick up some documents for the Commander and drop some off for the Captain to sigh, as we were walking past, we bumped into Hanji that seemed to be in a hurry to go some where "(y/n)!!! hey can you take this to Levi, THANKS BYE" Hanji yelled before placing the ink bottles in my already full hand, and running off, I sigh and continue walking with Eren beside me " (y/n) let me take the ink and some of the papers, your having trouble looking over them as it is, please let me take some" Eren begged wanting to do anything to help, but being the stubborn person I am, I refused. Getting to the Captain's office having knocked and getting no answer, and hearing no noise from inside, I decided to go into the office, still refusing Eren's help to take the papers, or the ink, even refusing his help to open the door, I lift up my foot and Axe kick the handle pulling it down enough the door opens with a loud click. Looking inside the office still showing that where was no sign of life inside, we enter quietly. Slowly and carefully walking over to the Captain's desk, I put the papers down....completely forgetting the ink for a moment, but that moment for forgetfulness had a really bed turn out.
My eyes widen as the ink bottles fall and spill ink all over the Captain's desk. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, my hand shot out in a futile attempt to catch the falling, fragile bottle that held a substance that stains pretty much anything it touches. I lost the ability to breath then it hit the table and spilled over the already finished work. Freakin out I put some papers on top of the ink stained paper, trying to hide the stain on the papers and now most likely on his clean polished mahogany desk. I looked at Eren with a look of panic and regret in my eyes, before grabbing him and dragging him with me was I run from the soon to be crime scene, closing the door behind me, I continue running and dragging Eren behind me. Running to a closet and grabbing some cleaning clothes and supplies, me and Eren but on the cleaning clothes and go into a room that needed to be cleaned, still freakin out over that just happened, knowing it wouldn't be long till something would happen. We skipped Lunch cleaning, surprised that nothing had happened yet, as  dinner come round, we decided to get something to eat, still in our cleaning gear we walked to the mess hell. Collecting our dinners that consisted of a hot baked potato and a small loaf of bread, the feeling of dread and guiltiness was starting to get to me, and it was evident that something wasn't right then all I did was play with the potato on my plate constantly moving it around and stabbing it lightly, I didn't even look at my dread,  feeling to bad and uncomfortable to eat anything, afraid that if I did, it would come straight back up. I look up meeting eye to eye with Sasha " hey...(y/n)...if your not going to eat that....can I have it" Sasha asked drooling as she eyed up my food...nodding slightly and saying timidly "sure....Sasha...here..." I said as I push the plate over to Sasha, she didn't even get a bite into the food I had given her, as we all heard and outraged voice yell "EVERYONE BLOODY STOP WHAT YOUR DOING NOW" there was no mistaking that very angry voice, It was Captain Levi Ackerman, he stomped into the room and we all stood up in sync and saluted him, the feeling of discomfort intensified and it took almost everything I had not to vomit right there and them, staying silent like everyone, the Captain started talking again "WHICH ONE OF YOU SHITTY BRATS WHERE IN MY OFFICE EARLIER AND SPILLED INK ALL OVER MY WORK!!!" he screamed.....there was just silence and I could tell he was about to yell again then a small voice said "me sir....I apologies for the mess I made" It was Eren, 'he....just took the fall....for me' I thought to myself, my eyes widened just a fraction "Yeager follow me NOW!" The Captain yelled, and Eren done was he was told as he followed the captain out of the room, everyone but myself sat back down, I dropped my salute, and walked as fast as humanly possible to my room, that I shared with Mikasa and Sasha, I went straight to the toilet we're me stomach emptied its self because on the feeling of Guilty, Discomfort, Regret and.......Love. Vomiting a few more time, I washed my mouth out and took a stomach cap hopping it would help my stomach become more at ease, the cap is nice, as it tasted of peppermint, and it also leaves your breath minty fresh, leaving the room, Sasha and Mikasa surrounds me asking if I'm okay....I given them a quick vague answer before leaving the room....that brings my to now" I continues walking quickly down the hall I'm in now, already knowing what I'm going to do.....I am going to the Captain's office and I'm going to tell him the truth before Eren get hurt...

Levi's P.O.V

I was sitting in my office with Eren sitting infront of me, I was angry at ink stain on my desk and paperwork, but I was slightly ashamed too, knowing that it was (y/n) that spilled that ink but haden't come forward or told the truth about it, but instead let a friend take the fall, I also know Eren was there but I also know he didn't do anything, I stared at the fidgeting teen in front if me. Sighing I lean back in my chair "you can go Yeager...you did nothing wrong" I put my feet up on the desk and close my eyes, I could her him standing up and I could also hear hear him about to say something....but as no sound was made I'm guessing he changed him mind, a few moments later, I could hear the door being opened and closed quietly. Sighing once more, I let my thought wander to the girl I love, (y/n), the way she moves, the way her lovely (y/h/c) shined in the light, and the way her beautiful (y/e/c) light up for no reason what so ever, a small smile tugged at my lips, before it dropped into a frown, remembering what she had done today, I sit there for a minute more before taking my feet off my desk, and getting ready to start on the paperwork, but before I could start there was a quiet knock at the door "state your name and Business" I say as I lean back in my chair waiting for a response "I-it's (y/f/n) and personal reasons".....I stayed quiet for a moment before answering "come in".

(y/n) P.O.V

I walked into the Captain's office as he gave me permission to enter, I stare at the ground as I enter. I walk in front of his desk and salute him, looking up, after a moment he gives me permission to, sit down, as I do so I look down at my hands "sir....I want to confess....It wasn't Eren that spilled the ink.....It was me.....Im sorry" I bow my head lower. I heard him chuckle quietly " I know it wasn't Eren, I know from the beginning it was you, I have to admit I felt disappointment when Eren took the fall....and because of that....I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you now (y/n)" knowing that I would be punished I nodded my head slightly. I heard him push his chair back, and walk over to me, his warm and surprisingly big hand grabbed my arm tightly, and pulled me up to my feet. I close my eyes waiting for expected pain from the punishment, but the pain never came, in stead I felt, something soft tough my lips lightly, after a moment or two I figured out it was Levi's lips, and I kissed back, though he pulled away all to soon, blushing madly...

"(y/n) I love you" he said with a light blush, causing me to blush more

"I-I-I L-Love you too Captain" I couldn't stop myself from stuttering, he smiles softly

"Levi, Its just Levi for you and only you"

"Y-yes Levi" I blush more, as I say his name for the first time, it just rolled off the tongue

"you know just because I said I love you, doesn't mean you'll get off without punishment" He says with a smirk as he kisses me again and pushes me up against that all 'if this is punishment, i should do it more....though maybe I should do something that doesn't give me the the Guilty feeling' I think to myself as we continue kissing...

//ITS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET AT 1:05AM!!! ENJOY!!!