Here Comes Amaya

Hey! Here's the awaited chapter where someone is coming 😉 It's really long. The longest I've written so far. I don't own anything. All rights to Hiro Mashima.

Chapter 6: Here Comes Amaya

Levy's pov

I woke up in my bed really cold. I rolled over trying to warm up by snuggling Gajeel but what I found was an empty spot. There was a little note on his pillow. 'Hey Shrimp. Me and Lily went down to the guild to talk to master Makarov about something. I'll be back in a few. Don't go having the baby while I'm gone.' I smiled and rubbed my giant belly. I'm due any day now and no one from the guild will let me be alone just incase I go into labor.
I think Gray and Natsu are here today. Ever since Igneel was born and Juvia told Gray she was pregnant, those two have been getting along without the help of Erza. I got up with some difficulty and wobbled to the door. Once out into the hallway I called on Gray to carry me downstairs.
I hated I have to ask them for help but I would have fallen without his help. Gray sat me down on the couch. "Thank you." He smiled in return and picked up a baby book and started reading it. I felt something wet slid down my feet and I thought I peed myself but when I looked down it was water. Holy shit, my water broke.
"Gray! Natsu! My water broke!" Nastsu busted in and stood next to Gray and looked at me. All of a sudden they were running and screaming, throwing stuff everywhere. A nerve twitched in my head. "Solid Script: Bind!" The word bind popped up and wrapped around them. "Stop acting crazy! Natsu! Go get Gajeel and bring him to the hospital. Gray! Take me to the hospital now!"
"Aye sir!" They both said. Natsu ran out to find my boyfriend and Gray picked me and the hospital bag up and ran out the door to the hospital.

Natsu's pov

Find Gajeel. Find Gajeel. I ran everywhere trying to find him and finally I remembered that he would be at the guild. I mentally face palmed. I ran full blast to the guild, knocking people and things over. I shoved the guild doors open and took a giant breath. "Levy's in labor!" It was silent then everyone was running around.
A giant black cloud was coming towards me and I realized it was Gajeel and tried to get out of his way but it was to late. He crashed into me. He didn't even stop, he ran to the hospital full speed. I heard the ground rumble and saw the entire guild running towards me. Shit...

Gajeel's pov

Holy hell. My Shorty is in labor. I ran into the hospital and scared the living hell out of everyone. I walked to the front desk and barked out, "Levy McGarden." The nurse, scared for her life, quickly looked her name up. "Delivery wing: room 412."
I took off scarring more people. Finally I found her room. I walked in and saw her sitting peacefully on the bed watching TV. "Shrimp! Salamander said you were in labor." She looked up at me just noticing I was in the room. "Hey Gajeel. My water broke but the doctor said the baby isn't coming for a few more hours." I gritted my teeth and made a mental note to kill the flame brain later.
And that's how it was for a couple hours, Levy and I watching TV. and it was peaceful until her contractions started getting closer and closer together. The doctors had me leave after I broke one doctor's nose because my Shrimp was in pain. I walked out of her room and was greeted by all of Fairy Tail.
I sat by Natsu but left soon after because his son was gonna make my ears bleed. I sat by the wall next to her door but had to leave there too because I could hear her screams. I started pacing up and down the hall. Hours. Hours passed before she stopped screaming and I got worried until my Dragon Slayer hearing picked up a baby screaming and I relaxed.
"Mr. Redfox?" I turned to see a nurse standing in the door. "That's me." She looked at me with wide eyes and stepped aside to let me in the room. I stopped once inside and what I saw almost brought me to tears. Levy looked tired with her blue hair sticking up all over the place and covered in sweat. I looked in her arms and there was a little pink bundle. I walked over and saw my daughter for the first time.
"Do you wanna hold her?" I looked down at my hands and remembered what the master said. I gently took the baby from Levy and held Amaya Lily Redfox. She has my black hair and when she opened her eyes for a quick peek, I saw she had Levy's brown eyes. She was going to be so beautiful.
I held her all night except when Levy had to feed her. After Amaya was nice and full we let some guild people in a few at a time. First it was Lucy and Natsu. (Igneel went home with Macao and Romeo) "Hey Lu-Chan!" I handed Lucy the baby and it looked like she would never give her back. "Lu-Chan, I was wondering if you and Natsu would be Amaya's God parents."
Lucy squealed out but got quiet because Amaya started to wake. "Of course! We would love to be the God parents." Everyone came and went smoothly since Amaya was sleeping and Levy was tired. She appointed everyone the aunt and uncle. Well except master Makarov was the grandpa. I saw Shrimp fighting off sleep and I probably wasn't looking any better.
"Go to sleep you two. I'll watch her and if anything happens I'll wake you." We looked over and saw Lily standing there. I looked over at Levy letting her decide. "I really appreciate that Lily. Give her to Lily and come snuggle with me." I handed over the small bundle of joy to my cat and laid with my girlfriend. I gave Lily one last look before I drifted off to sleep.

Lily's pov

I watched Levy and Gajeel sleep for a minute before I flew up to her little bed and laid her down. I was about to fly to the couch but I felt a little hand curl around my paw. I looked back and saw her snuggle my hand. So *kawaii! I snuggled up against her side and fell asleep with her. I had one last thought before I drifted off to dream land: this kid was going to have me wrapped around her little finger.

SO how was this chapter huh? Amaya is finally here!
*Kawaii is an adjective in Japanese meaning pretty; cute; lovely; charming... etc.