One Night Stand With The Bad Boy (7)

Going into maths wasn't easy.  I got slagged by Kiera and Kylie, who were now 'best friends', surprise surprise.  I was feeling super lonely, how couldn't I?

"River?" I looked behind me to see where the whisper was coming from.  It was Kylie and Kiera.

"Have you stopped thinking of Reece since the one night stand yet?" She whispered just before I turned back around.  Kiera told her? I gave a quick look at Kiera.  She may have been smirking, but guilt was clearly evident behind her smirk.

"Ms. Wild, why are you turned around? If you don't want to be here, you can leave." So I did, I got straight up and left.  I didn't want to be their, why would I?

"River?" I turned around to see Trevor standing their.

"What?" I snapped.

"Want to go get something to eat?" I nodded my head quicker than anything, I couldn't wait to leave.

"Two seconds so, I'll call the guys, see if they want to join.  Is that cool?" I nodded again.  Who were the guys? I was nervous now, what if they were serial killers.

"Yeah they're coming, you sure that you're okay?" He asked again.

"I'm fine Trevor honestly." I said. He gave me a small smile, which I returned.

"Hey Trev, what's up man?" I knew that voice, it was Reece. "I didn't know you and River were so close." He shot me a glare. Is this a hate River day or something.

"I didn't know you and Trev  were so close either." I shot back.

"Trev maaaan how's a going?" Another few lads came over too. "Who's this little cutie?" He looked over at me, causing me to blush.

"River," I said quietly.

"River?" Another guy said. "Is that your actual name or a nickname?"

"My actual name." I looked down, embarrassed. I knew my name was unusual, but I liked it.

"Well I think it's adorable." A different guy again put his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I looked down again, blushing mad.

"Are we going to get something to say or not?" Reece snapped. Moody much.
•~•~•

"Really?" Tucker laughed. I told him the story about Sandy peeing on me while I was holding her. They all laughed at that.

We were currently in McDonalds around a big table. I was eating a 'BigMac' and fries with a large coke. What? I needed something to take my mind of everything that was going on.

"So what's the deal with you two?" Kyle asked, gesturing between myself and Reece.

"Nothing," we both said in union.

"Come on, everyone knows ye had a one night stand, and ye live together." Tucker said.

"So? He has sex with everything that moves?" I earned a glare from Reece for that one. Oops.

"And you're another one ticked off the list." He shot back.

"At least you didn't have to check for an 'STD' after having sex with me." I was on fire. Hell yeah.

"Shut up River." And I won. The amazing River Wild has won.

All the guys laughed and high fived me. I knew their names now. Their was Tucker, Kyle, Trevor, Cian and Reece himself. Kyle was the biggest flirt, but without any intensions of flirting. It's like it came natural to him. Tucker was hilarious, his jokes would make you literally cry with laughter.  Trevor was a really good friend, he was kind sweet and caring.  And Cian, he was like Tucker, absolutely hilarious.