Goodbye

Today Calum leaves for tour am I happy yes, am I sad yes, am I angry yes. Im happy for him and the boys because they get to travel the world and live their dream. Im sad because I still haven't spoken a word to Calum since the party and I doubt he's gonna even say goodbye also because I miss him so much but im also scared to approach him. Maybe because last time we touched or talk he hugged the life out of me to the point where it hurt and basically told me to fuck off. I am angry because im still mad about the fight and im so useless because I cant stop thinking about him and that makes me angry because I dont wanna think about him.

Right now im driving to Sindys house to meet her and Graciela. Were gonna meet the boys at the airport. Of course im gonna go. Just because Calum hates me and doesn't wanna talk to me thats not gonna stop me from saying goodbye to the rest of the boys. Im still gonna say bye to Calum. I still Love Calum deeply. So I had to say goodbye even if I didn't want to because I dont want him to leave without me saying goodbye at least. Plus it would break my heart if I just let him leave without saying bye.

I pulled up to her house and waited. A couple of minutes later they came out and entered my car. "Okay you guys ready." I said as they got situated. "Yup, all set." Said Graciela.

Sindy gave me a worried look. "Are you sure you wanna see him." She said. I sighed but nodded. "I cant hide out in my room forever and im not gonna hide from him, I dont wanna even think about what happened, I just want to say my goodbye's and just move on from everything, im not gonna find someone else because I cant see myself with anybody else except Calum, and Calum doesn't want me anymore so im just gonna start to focus on my life." I said starting the car.

She smiled at me and gave me a side hug. "Well im glad your being so strong because I know I wouldn't be able to approach Micheal if something happened between us so im proud of you and really happy for you." She said. "So am I and if something happens later on between you and Calum we will be there for you, always." Said Graciela. "Thanks and I love you guys." I said. "We love you to Smee." They said in unison.
-
When we arrived to the airport Sindy called Micheal. She put him on speaker so we could all hear. "Hey babe were here in the parking lot." She said. "Oh hey babe, we here in the airport, were in security, come on in well tell them to let you guys in." We heard Micheal say from the speaker.

"Okay well will see you soon." She said. "Alright bye babe I love you." He said. "Love you to." She said and hung up.

Once we got to security Sindy ran to Micheal and jumped into his arms. Graciela did the same to Ashton. I walked up to Luke and gave him a big hug. "I cant believe you guys are already leaving." I said while we continued to hug.

"I know me either, but we will all video chat and text and stuff so it wont be so bad." He said breaking the hug. I nodded I looked around the room to see where Calum was but I didnt see him.

"Where's Calum." I said. "He went to the bathroom." Luke said. I nodded. I walked up to Micheal to give him a hug while Sindy went to give Luke a hug. "Im gonna miss you Mikey and your inappropriate jokes." I said while we hugged.

"Aw Smee dont worry, Sindy will take my place with the jokes." He chuckled. I laughed and broke the hug. I walk over to Ashton who was trying to pry off Graciela. I stood and watched in amusement.

"A little help." He said. I laughed. I walked towards Graciela and pulled he off. "Let the man breath Graci." Sindy said. She just chuckled and walked towards Micheal to hug him.

Ashton embraced me in a tight hug. "Im gonna miss all of you guys." I said breaking the hug. "Were gonna miss you guys to." He said. I gave him a warm smile and retreated back to Luke who was now sitting down.

He looked up at me and padded the spot next to him. I gladly took a seat next to him and he gave me a side hug. "Dont worry Es, he feels terrible he just doesn't want you to see him weak and sad, he loves you and he always will." He said. "Thanks Luke and im being strong to you dont know how bad I wanna break down into tears right now, im just afraid that if I see him he'll yell at me or something and I dont want him to see me cry either, but I know thats probably whats gonna happen." I said looking to the floor.

A couple Minutes went by and from the corner of my eye I saw someone walking towards us. I turned my head to see Calum in a black long sleeve shirt with a gray tank top sticking out from underneath and his black skinny jeans with his black converse. He had his baby blue headphones on and was looking down at his phone.

I looked at Luke and he smiled and nodded. He got up and walked towards Micheal and Ashton while I sat there not even knowing what I was gonna say.

Once he looked up from his phone and saw me he had a confused face. "What do you want." He said walking up to me. He took of his headphones and set his phone and headphones down in a chair.

I shrugged. " I came to say goodbye to you, unless you dont want me to." I said looking down and messing with my sleeves on my sweater.

I looked up at him and waiting for a response while he looked at me blankly. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well then say it." He said.

I sighed while tears were starting to blur my vision but I refused to let any of them fall.

"Calum you were the first guy I ever truly loved and I wanna hate you so much but I just cant hate the person I love so much. You were my first love and im so glad you were my last because I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be my last love. Even though you broke my heart I still love you so much and I always will. So thats all I wanted to let you know, Goodbye Calum." I said.

I looked at him with my watering eyes. He had his jaw clenched and his eyes were also watering. I waited for him to say something, anything, but he didn't. I sighed and turned around to face Sindy and Graciela who were looking at me with soft smiles on there faces.

As I walked away I gave Luke, Micheal, and Ashton one last hug before they left. "Bye guys." I slightly wispered while my voice broke. They all had watering eyes. "Ill be in the car guys." I croaked. They nodded and I walked out towards the car.

Once I reached the car I quickly got inside and finally let the tears come out of my eyes.
-
Sindy and Graciela finally came to the car about five minutes later. They got in the car and they both gave me a tight squeeze. "Are you okay." Asked Sindy. "I'm fine I just really needed to get that out, I needed him to hear it." I said. They nodded. "Well how about we have a sleepover." Said Sindy. I nodded. "We can do it at my house." I said starting the car. They nodded and I started to drive away from the airport.

---------------

Hey guys I hope you all liked this chapter yeah ik its sad and yeah ik why didn't they make up at the airport like they do in the movies and stuff but I just wanted to do something different lol but it will get better so dont worry okay. Sorry this was really short, I just wanted to this chapter on the airport and saying bye and stuff. The next chapter will be longer though. Anyways I hope you guys liked it and sorry for spelling errors okay bye. Ex.