Chapter 2

"Dinah wake up." Ally has been trying to wake Dinah up for the past 5 minutes. Why  is she such a heavy sleeper? Ally sighed and then something went off in her head.

" Well I tried to wake you up but since you want to play games and not cooperate I guess im going to have to choose option 2. " Ally walked out of Dinah's room and into the kitchen. She opened one of the cabinet doors and pulled out a pot. She turned towards the sink and filled it up with water. She turned and made her way back to Dinah's room.

Ally stood on top of Dinah's bed and peered over the girl with the pot in her hands. Ally simply poured the water on top of Dinah not caring about the consequnces.

Dinah rose up with a sharp gasp

"Good morning " Ally said sweetly.

Dinah pulled her soaking wet hair out of her face. Sending Ally a glare. Ally looked at her and new what was coming. She hoped off the bed and ran straight out of the room. Dinah rolled out of bed to go chase Ally. When she reached the door the she slid against a wet substance. Come to realization the hallway was covered in water.

"ALLY THERE IS WATER ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN FLOOR"

" Dinah Jane Hansen never use the lords name in vain." Ally screamed from somewhere in the apartment.

" Where are you at? I'm going to kick your ass" Dinah said as she was getting up from the ground. Dinah searched around the apartment for Ally. She was nowhere in sight. Dinah reached the laundry room. She heard shuffling coming from inside but there was still no sign of ally. All of a sudden the dryer moved a little to the left. Dinah squatted down to find none other than Ally inside of it. Her eyes widened. How the hell did she even fit in there? Yeah its Ally and she's mini size but a dryer???

" How the hell did you fit in there." Dinah asked while laughing

" I honestly don't know but can you open the door. I'm starting to cramp up in here."

Dinah shook her head and opened the door for Ally to get out. As soon as Ally stepped out she pushed Dinah and took off running again. Dinah got up and chased Ally once again. Ally stubbed her toe against the refrigerator as she ran through the kitchen. She hurled over in pain and fell on the ground. Dinah jumped on top of her and pinned her hands behind her head.

"While you're looking  at me like you want me dead. You should know that was the only way to wake you up and you're going to be late for school."

"WHAT?!?!?!" Dinah jumped off of Ally and rushed to her room. She picked up her phone and read the time. She saw that it was 10:30. She cursed under her breath and ran to the bathroom.

Dinah hoped into the shower. When she was done she brushed her teeth and put some sweats on . She glanced at the clock one more time and realized it was 10:54

She grabbed her book bag and car keys. She was about to run out of the door when Ally called for her and tossed her a banana.

" Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Ally said

"Thanks Allycat, I'll see you at lunch??

"Yes I have a 11 am class. We can all just meet at the pod."

Dinah smiled at Ally and then turned to leave the apartment. She got into her car and put the keys in the ignition. She backed out and started making her journey to school.

***

Dinah ran across campus and rushed into her psychology class. When she entered the room all eyes were on her. She rolled her eyes and made her way up the stairs and took her normal seat next Lauren.