Day And Night

Cartman x Kyle

It is a beautiful sunny day. It seems so perfect. The singing of joyful birds as they dance in the bubbly blue sky. The sky looking down upon everybody. The trees swaying in sync. The green glossy grass waving at the sky. The town's people walking around. Some having conversations, others drinking hot coffee. Two people arguing. Wait. Arguing? Today may not be that perfect as we thought.

"You fucking Jew!!" "Shut up fatass!!"

Ah. There is the source of the commotion. A chubby kid, who has light brown hair and blue angry ocean hues. He is wearing red sweater, khaki pants, and a light blue hat on top. A skinny curly ginger boy with loathing jade eyes. He's wearing an orange jacket, green pants, and a light green on top.

"I'm not fat for the last fucking time Kahl!! I'm big boned!!!" The chubby male yells. "It's Kyle not Kahl God damn it!" The boy who goes by Kyle yells back. Two other males groan at their friends yelling. It's clear that this happens everyday.

One of their friends wear a dark orange hoodie and the other wears a blue jacket. The one wearing the dark orange hoodies has sky blue eyes, and the other has blue-green eyes. They're both skinny. The orange one Kenny. The blue one is Stan.

Kyle glares at his fat friend, who's name is Eric Cartman but goes by Cartman, as Cartman glares back. The two refuses to back down from this glaring challenge. Until something gets their attention.

"Guys knock it off!! Hotties coming our way," Kenny informs. They all stare as four girls come by. All beautiful, nice breasted, skinny, tan, blonde girls. Kenny, being the bold pervert he is, starts talking to them. Stan stood their awkwardly, he didn't want Wendy to catch him flirting with a girl who isn't her. That'll just cause an argument, then a breakup, then a makeup again. Cartman can feel the jealous angry glare from Kyle.

'Shit. Tonight isn't going to be fun.' Cartman thinks to himself. He couldn't help but stare. One, he didn't want to look uninterested. Two, he didn't want the guys to think he is gay. Three, boy is he screwed.

As the boy, excluding Stan, talks to the girl. They manage to get their numbers. And they all went home.

~~~AT NIGHT TIME~~~

The sun has died. It is no longer glaring at the people below. The hyper blue sky turned into a calm purplish-blackish night. The singing of the birds are replaced by the harmony of the crickets, and the frogs messed up croaks. The trees didn't sway as much, and the grass fell asleep. The people fell asleep. People stopped drinking coffee, except maybe one or two. There wasn't arguing. Tonight might be the perfect night. Wait, never mind. There is pouting. Is it from a child who refuses to go to bed? Nope. It's an angry jealous boyfriend.

"Kyle. I said I'm sorry!!" A frustrated Eric said. "Hmp." The jealous Kyle let out as his arms are crossed. "I wasn't checking her out," Eric groans. He is replied with an angry glare.

Eric's angry ocean eyes were replaced with a calm soothing ocean eyes. Kyle's loathing jade eyes were replaced with envious jade eyes.

Kyle just couldn't believe his boyfriend. HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND. Was checking out a slut. Of course he's going to be angry!! Kyle is really possessive with HIS boyfriend, causing him to get jealous easily.

"Kkkkyyyylllleeee~~~~ I wasn't checking that hoe out. You know I love you." Eric informs as he hugs his pouting jealous boyfriend. Kyle stiffens at the touch. Should he hug back or?... Fuck it. Eric is really cuddly, he couldn't turn down the hug. He hugs back, and he puts his head into Eric's chest.

Just to get this clear. The two boys are closet gays. They don't feel comfortable telling their friends, well Eric doesn't feel comfortable telling them. Kyle doesn't feel comfortable telling his family. They decided to keep their relationship a secret, aside from Ms. Cartman. She figured it out when she heard moans coming from Kyle, but that's a different story!! Since you guys get it, back to the story!!!

Eric lets out a soft smile when Kyle returned the hug. "I'm still mad at you." Kyle told him, even though his voice is muffled. Eric let a loud groan. Kyle gave him no choice!!!

Eric gingerly lifts Kyle's chin up, that way Kyle will look into his eyes. "I love you," Eric whispers. Eric closes his eyes and kisses Kyle passionately. Kyle eyes close as he kisses back. Eric pulls away and opens his eyes. Kyle's face is as red as a strawberry.

"I love you too, but I swear. If you look at anybody else like that. I will kill you." Kyle threatens as he looks up at Eric. Eric just lets out a chuckle. "You wouldn't kill me. You love me too much." Eric replies cheekily. Kyle just rolls his eyes.

"Shut up Cartman." Kyle says as he kisses his boyfriend.

This is how it always turns out. By day they hate each other and argue, and by night they love each other and kiss. So today is a perfect day for the two lovers.