The To Do List

It was just another ordinary day that Harry was spending at one of his friends house, Ben's. Him and a couple others, Ethan, Evan, Logan, and Colin were watching a movie called 'The To-Do List'.

It was one of those R rated movies that gave young 13 year old boys like them boners, but the only problem with this movie was that Harry couldn't understand half of the dirty things and jokes in the movie.

He had the most innocent mind of all. He had just figured out how sex even works. So when the boys had finished the movie, they continued not only to talk about the movie but talk about their own sexual lives.

"Last week I heard Alexis gave Douglas head! Can you believe that lucky bastard?" Logan said as he talked to Ben "And Sam thigh fucked Taylor last week!" Colin said to Evan and Ethan.

Harry sat there on the warm and comfy chair, bewildered by what each boy had to say. He was definitely going to ask Louis what all these words meant.

Louis was Harry's best friend ever since a very young age. He thinks maybe when he was two or so. But Louis was two years older than him, and if Harry didn't know something he would always ask Louis because no matter what Louis knew the answer. Louis knew everything. From academic work to sexual references to jokes Harry didn't understand. He just knew it all, and Harry had decided to ask him once he arrived home.

-

The doorbell rung and a loud knock was slapped against the wooden door. Harry swung it open, being greeted by the familiar and friendly face of his best friend, Louis.

"Hey Haz, your mom gone?" He questioned as Harry welcomed him in.

"Oh um.. yeah yeah why?"

"Guess who got GTA 5?" Louis said excitedly as he hurried, slipping his shoes off and taking his jacket off.

"Um..you?" Harry questioned cocking an eyebrow, and feeling a blood rush throughout him as excitement rose with him.

"YES! And you and I are going to play it..like right now" He replied, grabbing Harry's hand as he begun to lead him to the basement of Harry's house as if it were his. Which technical it was like a second home to him. After his father left, he spent most of his days with Harry in his house rather than his own. Every chance he got, he got out of that house.

Hurrying down to the basement in a haste, Louis slipped the CD into the Xbox as he grabbed the wireless controllers and threw one to Harry. They both took a seat and begun the game.

-

After the first hour or two the two decided to take a break and watch some regular TV. With all the questions from the last movie Harry had watched he had decided to ask Louis what any of the sexual references were, especially the ones the boys had mentioned.

"Boo..what-what's fingering?" Harry perked up with a little confidence, a little afraid Louis would stare at him at disgust.

"Where the hell did you hear about this stuff?" Louis asked, with an expressionless face.

"Um..some movie" He answered back, trying to keep calm and not blush at how embarrassed he was to ask but he knew he was flushed with scarlet red.

"Its when you put your fingers up a girls vagina and put it in and out, works the same with guys except you put it up their ass" Harry felt his jaw drop, eyes practically falling out of their sockets. He couldn't believe he was hearing his best friend saying this, he was completely disturbed by the new knowledge and his curiosity kept on crossing his conscious so he asked another question.

"What about thigh fucking?" He asked hoping it would be much less dirty than the last one, but boy was he wrong, it was much worse than he thought.