Getting to know you...

Ariana's POV

I continued to hug my real, BIRTH mother!!! It feels amazing!!! i can feel the connection i already have with her, without even really truly knowing her. It's strange how that happens. It's honestly like i've known her my whole life, yet here i am after almost 16 years, finally meeting my real mother again, it's surreal.

As i'm sure i've said before, i always knew that there was a missing, strange feeling about my kidnapper. it's kinda like i always knew, but yet, i didn't. Honestly, i started to suspect it as i grew older and truly realized that i looked nothing like my 'Mother'. i mean, i have brunette hair, she has blonde, i have blue eyes, she has green, i am very petite, she is just average. There's nothing similar about us...

I looked up at my mother "I love you, mom" i told her with the most sincere meaning behind it. "I love you so much baby" She replied as she started to cry in my arms. She started shaking as sobs raked her body and leaned in and hugged me even tighter as i pat and rubbed her back. Niall walked over and helped me comfort mam. I pulled away as she started to calm down and stood back wondering something.

"Hey mom, i know this is extremely unlikely, but...d-do you maybe h-have my old r-room still set u-up? Its a stupid question, because i know if you had have got be back, it would have been worthless, but, just by any slightly small chance, did you, maybe, umm...keep it?" i asked my mom, awkwardly. "Well...follow me, Ari...that's what i used to call you, are you okay with that?" She asked me. i nodded and followed her up the stairs and down the hallway. First we went to her room, she showed me around so that i knew where to go, then she showed me Niall's room. His room was a nice blue and he had the first guitar he ever got in the corner, oh and i only know this because i am a fan...although he doesn't know that yet...it's kinda awkward. i always felt a connection with him, like a special bond, like love, but not in a sensual way of course...anyway, she closed the door to Niall's room then she showed me the upstairs bathroom, toilet, spare room, greg's room then went back down stairs, not showing me the end room in the hallway...

We got down stairs and walked around to the right towards the lounge room, the laundry and the downstairs bathroom and toilet. she then showed me the study/office and then we walked back to the kitchen. She stopped, gave me a hug then paused after pulling away. "Now" she started with tears in her eyes. "It's time to see your old room..." she continued as she slowly started walking back up the stairs. we walked down to the end of the hallway and stood in front of the unopened door. "Now, this door and room has not been touched since the day you were taken from us...almost 16 years since this door has even been touched..." She started sobbing again. i pulled her into another hug and as i rested my head on her shoulder, i looked down.and noticed what looked to be an extremely dusty diaper bag. i looked beside it and saw a purple capsule in a black pram. "Umm....Mom" i slowly asked her as i carefully pulled away. "Umm, was that what i was in and using the day i was taken" i asked her while shaking. "Y-yes H-honey...it w-was..." she stuttered out, turning to look at them. 

I bent down and sat on the floor and carefully opened the nappy bag. i looked in and started to putt everything out one at a time. i pulled out two blanket, one pink, one white, a pair of white sandals with a little pink flower on the velcro close, a pink headband with a pink bow with green ends, a small furry black bow, a purple dress with a little star on the chest with a mesh skirting over the bottom of the dress, a blue hooded, zip-up jacket with ears and love heart pockets. 

i looked into the bag a little further and spotted two dummies (pacifiers/binkies) and pulled them out. there was a green one with a little picture of pooh bear and a blue one with a little picture of Eeyore. I reached into the bottom of the bag and pulled out a tigger onesie and a piglet rattle, completing the set...them i found some pink sock with white polkadots on them and a flower on each side of the leg piece with baby blue flower petals on it.

i unzipped the bottle compartment and found a sippy cup full of water. under that, there was a two pack of risks (teething biscuits and a yellow water-filled teething ring with a monkey on it. i opened the front and pulled out five Winnie the pooh themed nappies and two pull-ups. "Has this seriously not been opened or even touched since the day i was taken?!" I asked my mother in complete and utter shock. 

"Honestly, i cant even remember half of the things in that bag that you just pulled out...now, when you are ready...you can do the honors and open the door." She told me while shaking. I slowly rose up to a standing position and turned towards the door. placing my frail hand on the door knob, i slowly turned it to the left and the door slowly opened. I looked up and saw........

HEY GUYS!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever, but i've updated a decent chapter for all of you guys!!! I love you all, sorry for the cliffhanger....BYE!!!

P.S: can i please get 10 votes and 7 comments before i update??

Pretty please?!?! I love you guys, i know you guys can do it..<3