Chapter 2 Our New Lives

Elsa's POV

Anna and I reached the school. Teens, walking around the campus, talking and heading into the huge building, known as Sky Secondary School.

"You ready?" I ask Anna as she stares at the schools open doors.

"Umm...I think so," she muttered "Are you?"

"Uh...Yeah. Let's head in." I suggest.

Anna and I walk in. My hears are flooded with loud obnoxious noises. People speaking loudly, lockers banging into their original place. It seemed as though we had been walking for miles but then suddenly a big door appeared right in front of us. 'Principal North's office'. I gulped before opening up the tall door. We stepped into his or hers office.

As we got in a large man in a black chair spun around to see your faces.

"You must be the new girls!" Principal North clapped his hands together. He had a thick german accent which was hard to understand. His long white beard swayed side to side after he spun around.

"Umm...y...yes," I stuttered "I'm E...Elsa Are...Arendale and this is my sister A...Anna Arendale." I stuttered once more. He passed us each a piece of paper.

"These are your class schedules and locker numbers. You better get going now." Principal North said as Anna and I stepped out of his office. We checked both out papers.

"Whats your locker number?" Anna asked.

"Locker 345." I told her.

"Aww your sooo far away from me! I got locker 132!" Anna exclaimed sadly. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok Anna. I'll see you at lunch. Ok?" I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"Ok." She mumbles and walks away. I started to go to my locker until I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I startled as I bent down and started to pick up my books. I looked up and saw the face of a bot staring at me. His cyan blue eyes sparkled as the looked into mine. And his hair. His hair, as white as snow.

"No It's my fault." He said kindly and handed my one of my books. I smiled as he handed me my book. Our hands touched. I felt my cheeks burning up and I pulled away the book faster that I was. He chuckled and helped me up. I smiled and looked down.

"Whats your first class?" He asked me.

"I...I...I." I couldn't speak. I handed him my paper.

"Hmm...looks like you got algebra first but we will have music together at noon," He handed me my paper back. "So I'll see you there." He smiled and I blushes once more. After a while the bell rang and I walked to first class...Algebra.

I got into class and sat down at the empty seat. Everyone looked at me and began to whisper. I could hear their faint voices talking about me. In the slightest way, it was killing me inside knowing that things might go back to the way they were at my old school. The thought of it caused chills down my spin.

"Umm... excuse me!?" a girl with long blond hair stood in front of me, with her hands crossed around her chest while she tapped her foot.

"Puns let the girl sit!" a red headed girl with extremely curly hair was stand beside the girl with the blond hair.

"No Mer! She needs to learn her place!" The blond snapped back. I started to get a little scared.

"So...I'm guessing your new. 'Cause well..." she began to laugh which scared me even more, "This is MY spot!" She pointed her finger at me.

"Oh s...sorry." I started to raise up off the seat.

I stepped out into the isle and the blond swiftly sat down, flipping her hair as she did it.

"Hey I'm sorry about her. She can be a bit EHH sometimes." The red head spook.

"It's fine." I smiled

"I'm Merida, but you can call me Mer. Everyone does." She smiled faintly.

"I'm Elsa." I continued to smile

"Nice to meet you, You should sit with us at lunch." She suggested

"Ok but I'll have to tell my sister first if that's ok?" I ask politely

"Yeah of course!" She gleamed

"So see you at lunch!" She continued then waves as she sat down. As I walked to another empty seat I could hear the other girl saying to Merida "She is NOT seating with us!" I was hurt a bit when I heard that. Soon I found another seat right before class started.