Chapter 2

Emily's POV

Ok so now im in my car driving to kelsey's house.

*Skips to school*
While me and kelsey are walking down the hall to our class we hear kids talking about how hot the math teacher is and me and kelsey both have math first period and turns out me and kelsey have the same classes yay!!
We walk into math class and my jaw almost dropped to the floor when i walked in i saw this sexy ass lady infront of the class damn she is sexy. "Stop thinking like that she's ur teacher.

Ms. White POV (the hot teacher)

Two girls jus walked in the class and can i say that one girl is sexy as hell like damn i wouldn't mind getting some of that. Omg Laura wat is wrong with me i can't be thinking like that she's my student. Ughh!! The whole class is full so now I'm going to introduce myself here goes nothing.

"Hello class I'm ur math teacher my name is Laura White but u students call me ms. White okay? Okay. I am 21 I'm still in college math is my favorite subject and this is my second year teaching. So I'm gonna go down on the attendance roll and when i call ur name i want u to stand up and tell the class about yourself.

I'm on the third person on the list her name is Emily Hart that's a pretty name i wonder who this is so i called her named and guess what it was the pretty girl i saw when class started.

Emily's POV

It's my turn to introduce myself.

"Hi name is Emily Hart I'm 18 years old my birthday is June 8th I love dogs, I live with my mom i love to play basketball and lastly I'm a lesbian.

Ms. White

Yass she's a lesbian Laura ur not supposed to be acting like this toward ur student. Class is over and I ask Emily to stay. "Emily are you good u were zoning in and out of class today i jus wanna make sure such a pretty girl is okay." She smiled and blushed she nodded and said she was jus thinking about someone. I wanted to ask who but i knew that it wasn't my business.

Emily's POV

The rest of my classes are boring i only care about math class that's my favorite.