Memories of the past part 2

I open my eyes and I am lying outside of the car beside Orin. I turn to him and gently shake him. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Hey little bro" I smile. Orin is covered in cuts and he has a glass shard in his leg. My hands begin shaking as I drag myself over to him
"It... it hurts sister" Orin cries. I kiss his forehead and turn my head to the left.
"I know it does. It's ok." I smile through my tears. Our parents are lying on the shards of glass and a strange being is standing over them.
"No!" I scream. I try to get up but I realise that I have a piece of the car in my chest. I collapse and I see Orin crying beside me.
"Shhh. It's ok Orin" I cry. I feel the wind go cold and when I look up I see a white haired boy with teal eyes standing over me.

"Help my brother" I cry. The boy looks at Orin and pulls out his sword.
"NO!!!!!!" I scream as I try to get back up. He turns the sword around and gently touches Orin's head with it. His body goes limp and tears start bursting from my eyes.
"HE WAS JUST A CHILD!!" I scream. The boy ignores me and attacks the creature that is over my parent's bodies. I begin crawling away and I am grabbed my soft hands.
"Let me go" I sob. The boy kneels in front of me and gently smiles.
"I'll end your suffering. You will be with your brother soon" He says softly. He turns his sword so that the hilt is pointing at me. He gently taps me with it and everything turns blue and I feel myself rising out of my body.
"Will we meet again?" I call to the boy.
"Maybe someday" He shouts back.

The last thing I see is ice surrounding me and I embrace it.
"Kina... NO DON'T YOU DIE!!!"