#1

#1 He's Your Brother's Best Friend

calumsbasspick.tumblr.com

Ashton: "Ow! Fuck!" Ashton hissed quietly as he rubbed his foot. Your dark room was an obstacle course for anyone who dared enter. Ashton bent down and picked up the giant text book he just stubbed his toe on.
"Sorry," you whispered. He finally got your bed and laid down. "So he's asleep?" You asked as Ashton pulled the covers over you two.
"Yeah, out cold like always."
"I just feel bad sneaking around. You were here to hang out with him, Ash."
"But he's asleep. And I can't exactly do this with him," he said as his lips kissed and sucked on your neck. You giggled and sighed.
"Well I mean you could but..."
"It'd be quite weird."

Luke: You and your twin brother shared almost everything: hair color, eye color, facial structure(sort of),interests, and friends. Luke and Y/B/N had known each other since middle school and you had tagged along. And by your junior year, you and Luke had already known there was something. But your brother was another deal.
At your birthday party, which had gotten a bit wild, you scanned the crowd of your friends. You wanted to spend some time with Luke and away from the party. You saw Luke and the other guys playing COD in the living room. You caught his attention and mouthed 'five minutes' and tilted your head towards the stairs. He nodded and went back to the game. You trailed upstairs and waited in your room for Luke. Luke came a little while later and found your bedroom.
"Hey," he whispered. You smiled and kissed him.
"Why are you whispering?"
"Your brother could possibly come up."
"There's like 20 other couples in the other rooms. It'll be fine."
"I just feel weird. Y/B/N is my best friend."
"I know I feel weird too..." "
And it doesn't help I see him in you sometimes."
"Wait.....Do I really look manly?!!!" You faked a hurt look and pouted. Luke blushed and shrugged as he tried to patch it up with a kiss.

Calum: You, along with about 200 other people cheered and hollered as your brother dribbled the ball passed the other team's defenders and scored. You beamed at him. And you winked at Calum, the other forward, who had passed your brother the ball. The two best friends high fived each other and continued.
By the end of the game, the Vultures (your school's mascot) won by a landslide. You went to the boy's locker rooms to wait for your brother so that you two could get a burger as a tradition.
"Hey, Y/N," you heard. You looked up to see Calum standing there with his gym bag. He had a plain tee and basketball shorts on.
"Hey," you smiled. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately with all the pent up energy he still had. You two broke apart immediately when the door opened and guys flowed out, your brother the last.
"Ready?" He asked after high fiving Calum again. You nodded. You looked back at Calum once more, who was looking right at you too.

Michael: "DAMMIT NO! THAT WAS A PERFECT PASS! FOUL!!!" you yelled as you dropped your controller and nudged your brother's arm. FIFA hated you today. The door bell rang and you sat down on the couch, pouty face and all.
"You go get it." You demanded. Your brother ruffled your hair then went to answer it.
"Hey Mikey!" You heard. You almost choked on your saliva.
"Is that FIFA I see?" Michael asked as he sat next to you on the couch.
"Yerp." Your brother left for a second to get a drink. Once he disappeared from the living room, you planted one on Michael's lips.
"I thought you weren't coming over today."
"I didn't care that he almost caught us last time. I miss you." Michael answered as he kissed you again. You and Mike had agreed not to see each other for a while in case your brother had his suspicions. But since when did Michael stay away from something he loves?