Chapter 9

~Jonathan's pov~

After I got out the shower most of the guys fell asleep. I walked downstairs and found Marcel, Nogla, Droidd, and Evan sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Delirious! Come sit next to me!" Evan yelled at me patting the cushion next to him. I sat down next to him.

"What are you guys watching?" I whispered as a show appeared on the screen.

"The Walking Dead," Evan said excitedly. I was excited too. I love horror things.

We watched five episodes by the time we got tired it was going on 5:00.

"I'm going to go to bed guys." I yawned and stretched.

"Yeah, I'm going to go to bed also." Evan stood up and followed me.

I plopped down on the bed with my teddy bear. Evan started to change into a pair of sweatpants. He still didn't put a shirt on.

I tried not to stare, but it was hard.

"See something you like." My face flushed red under my mask. Thank God he can't see this.

"O-oh um no..." he laughed and jumped onto the bed next to me. He lay on his back putting his hands behind his head.

I looked over at him. He smiled and took my teddy and ran.

"NO YOU BITCH GIVE IT BACK!!!" I chased him down the hall to Mini and Tyler's room he opened the door and jumped on them waking them up. I quickly followed after him. Desperately trying to get my teddy back.

"EVAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tyler yelled angrily as Evan ran out the room. I chased after him as he ran into another room. This one was Nogla's Lui's. He did the same thing. Jumped on their bed, woke them up, and left. He went through every room and did the same thing until everyone was up. We all chased him outside and onto the beach.

"Evan get the fock back here," Nogla yelled as he ran faster after Evan.

"NEVER!!!! HAHAHA!!!!" He yelled back at us and started laughing. I out ran Nogla and tackled Evan.

I got on top of him. I startled him with my knees as he squirmed under me. I reached for my bear as Evan tried to keep it away. When I finally got it back I stood up as the other guys came over with angry looks on their faces. Evan started laughing.

"Evan it's past my bedtime!" Lui yelled at Evan in his squeaker voice.

"Yeah Evan what the fock?!" Nogla was angry from being woken up, but Mini looked the angriest of them all.

"EVAN WHAT THE HELL?!?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! I'M GOING BACK TO FUCKING BED!!!" Mini stomped away and Tyler followed.

"They're dating," Evan whispered I looked at him shocked. I didn't know they liked each other.

"I'm going back to bed." Marcel started walking away followed by Droidd, Lui, Brock, and Brian. Nogla gave Evan a death glare before following after them.

"Well, that was fun." Evan laughed again.

"You bitch! You took my teddy!" Evan looked at me and smirked as I crossed my arms and pouted.

"I could be your teddy." My heart nearly stopped I looked at him and he laughed. "Just kidding!" I knew that was too good to be true. He started to run back to the house.

I looked out at the water seeing the sun starting to rise. I walked after him and went inside. I ran upstairs to the room and opened the door. I didn't see Evan so I laid down on my side. I was dozing off when I felt someone curl up next to me.

"Evan?" I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as he curled into me more.

"M'just let me cuddle with you." I felt his breath on the back of my neck as he pulled me closer to him. It felt nice having him like this. I soon heard him snoring quietly. It was cute and comforting. I soon fell asleep along with him.